Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

good day growers. here my topped mephisto genetics sour stomper autos 59 days old today. 8 and half weeks old. budding strong and smells outstanding. people will smell u coming if have this in ya pocket for sure;)
View attachment 874792 View attachment 874793 View attachment 874796 View attachment 874797 happy growing every1;)
Awesome looking tent beast [emoji7] lots of buds for you to love [emoji16] how longs left on them?

Boo'sBuds[emoji271][emoji524] https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/63469/

good day growers. so here we have suzy seeds white dwarf auto. was repotted day 14 then topped at day 16.and here she is today at 28 days. 4 weeks old. cnt be bad. grown under 100w migro cob light. in 8 days this plant will be moved to the goliath tent to finish life;)
_20180311_124539.JPG
_20180311_124556.JPG
_20180311_124612.JPG
_20180311_124627.JPG
_20180311_124642.JPG
happy growing every1 ;)

New to the group and new to growing auto's. I read only about the fist 20 pages of this thread and I already learned a lot. I have done training on photos for over a decade and because of this thread I bought some autos. First thing I realized, is that auto seeds are outrageous to me for singles ($9+ usd). So for my first go round Im going to do some breeding for seeds. So with that being said anyone that can share so tips would be appreciated. I still don't understand how to truly feed them. I'm in coco coir with perlite added. I use Canna Coco full line. My babe's are about 10-11 days old in 5 gal. smart pots. I plan to use 1 female from each to breed for seeds. I'm currently running
*Sour 60 (my only non fem & only chance for a male)
*Chem's Sister (Chemdog based strain)
*Blueberry Haze (most know it a blue dream)
*Headbanger (sour d/kush based strain).
I also have 3-5 other Auto's on the way.

I'm going to freeze pollen also for future breeding. I'm a member on RIU and a guy just had a successfully pollenated with 4 year old frozen pollen.

Attachments

• 20180319_140601.jpg
    20180319_140601.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 107
New to the group and new to growing auto's. I read only about the fist 20 pages of this thread and I already learned a lot. I have done training on photos for over a decade and because of this thread I bought some autos. First thing I realized, is that auto seeds are outrageous to me for singles ($9+ usd). So for my first go round Im going to do some breeding for seeds. So with that being said anyone that can share so tips would be appreciated. I still don't understand how to truly feed them. I'm in coco coir with perlite added. I use Canna Coco full line. My babe's are about 10-11 days old in 5 gal. smart pots. I plan to use 1 female from each to breed for seeds. I'm currently running
*Sour 60 (my only non fem & only chance for a male)
*Chem's Sister (Chemdog based strain)
*Blueberry Haze (most know it a blue dream)
*Headbanger (sour d/kush based strain).
I also have 3-5 other Auto's on the way.

I'm going to freeze pollen also for future breeding. I'm a member on RIU and a guy just had a successfully pollenated with 4 year old frozen pollen.
Start a thread in the appropriate section like new grower journals and support will find you. Also post a link to your thread in stoner talk and other generic threads to get people to chime in. Sounds like you got yourself a project. Auto seeds are spendy but necessary for stealth growers with limited space.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Start a thread in the appropriate section like new grower journals and support will find you. Also post a link to your thread in stoner talk and other generic threads to get people to chime in. Sounds like you got yourself a project. Auto seeds are spendy but necessary for stealth growers with limited space.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

I'm sorry, I seen a couple people ask a question and share links to other threads in here without a problem. I just wanted to introduce myself and ask a question. I'm not new to breeding nor growing. Just new to the group and auto's.

I'm sorry, I seen a couple people ask a question and share links to other threads in here without a problem. I just wanted to introduce myself and ask a question. I'm not new to breeding nor growing. Just new to the group and auto's.
@EastCoastgenx

No worries my friend. We are just trying to teach you the ropes. It took me a while to figure out how to post here. Start by clicking on "forums" then scroll down to a main category pick a sub category, then at the top right you will see "start new thread" follow the prompts and we will be right over.

Back