Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

Just eating and rolling then go update every ome but though id grab beast for them.rusty spots

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Looking sweet mate.that rust spot could be phosphorus defiency.but ur late on now anyway.so wont really bother them at all.just keep them happy till end with what feed they need.big buds to come good job;)

2bfd99b274eb4a9e01396bee334a1415.jpg
day 37 for this gal. Topped and lst did me justice with this one she damn near takes up the entire grow space!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking very nice mate really well done.let her stretch before u hit her with bloom nutes.she has shown she is a girl yes.this is not the start of flower.she will have more vegging to do.keep at it mate top job.happy growing;)

Kush welcome mate,awsome plants well done. and thanks.420 banned me from loggin in mate and shut down all my threads and journels.im not on vacation lol i wish;) so im here on afn to start the journey all over again;) happy growing;)
They are Dicks over there.

@autobeast In keeping with the premise of pushing Autos to the limit as you have taught me. I topped these girls and then SCROG trained them. SCROG is just a form of LST to keep the canopy even and expose all of the bud sites to the light. The screen just made it really easy to train the branches. The plants responded very well and the harvest was exceptional. The colas are the most consistent in size across all plants of any of my previous grows. It would work especially well for someone with a height restricted growing area. I used it not only for LST but to stabilise my plants. The rockwool grow blocks do not weigh very much between waterings and plants could easily topple over without some additional support. You can see the entire grow in my journal "DP Auto Night Queen & HSO Blue Dream Auto Adventure" in my signature. Here are some harvest pictures:

chop1.jpg
chop2.jpg

Thanks Beast!

They are Dicks over there.
Thats all history now bro.here on afn is the place to be.i agree tho on 420 things could have been so much better .1 word ADMIN!!! A joke lol.only thing i miss is all my gro bros.but i have now found many more afn gro bros eager to learn the true auto limits, is awsome for the love of autos:) happy growing every1;)

Last edited:
@autobeast In keeping with the premise of pushing Autos to the limit as you have taught me. I topped these girls and then SCROG trained them. SCROG is just a form of LST to keep the canopy even and expose all of the bud sites to the light. The screen just made it really easy to train the branches. The plants responded very well and the harvest was exceptional. The colas are the most consistent in size across all plants of any of my previous grows. It would work especially well for someone with a height restricted growing area. I used it not only for LST but to stabilise my plants. The rockwool grow blocks do not weigh very much between waterings and plants could easily topple over without some additional support. You can see the entire grow in my journal "DP Auto Night Queen & HSO Blue Dream Auto Adventure" in my signature. Here are some harvest pictures:

View attachment 828370 View attachment 828371

Thanks Beast!
Top quality mate totally agree.and great to see another grower now see what i see;) top work bro.u have to top then lst ur auto to get all those army or dominant colas of the same size and defo great for height restriction.thats the original reason i began topping autos and pushing there limits to keep low and make the most of ur plant and growing space.hard to keep some autos tame indoors in a tent when u stumble upon solid monster auto genetics,happy growing every1;)

Bruv iv taking ur taking auto to the limit and thru the bitch over the edge an nearly murdered her instead of making her feal as if she dieing hahaha
dcdb37b42b7aff9dc2e50edc3ed0ef47.jpg
9bd811193758b6eae9d891b22ac3a6b5.jpg
e48255e93984f44ce0a748f7970189f7.jpg
fcf5ebde0cbfb0383f3e012475eea18a.jpg
32f8d9991e8df876aa8f85a381f60bbb.jpg

Bruv iv taking ur taking auto to the limit and thru the bitch over the edge an nearly murdered her instead of making her feal as if she dieing hahaha
dcdb37b42b7aff9dc2e50edc3ed0ef47.jpg
9bd811193758b6eae9d891b22ac3a6b5.jpg
e48255e93984f44ce0a748f7970189f7.jpg
fcf5ebde0cbfb0383f3e012475eea18a.jpg
32f8d9991e8df876aa8f85a381f60bbb.jpg

Is that gouging at the bottom of the stalk? Worked for bringing out new branch growth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test

Test
Back