Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

Awesome and ones real fat and the hairs starting to orange witch happens near harvest but yesturdays feed i super boosted em i gave them there nornal cal mag and autoflower mix and pk 9/18 but on top i though fuck it experiment time i added some pk 13/14 ontop basically super boosting there pk levels in there last week or 2 and il monitor there differences as all 3 are different one untopped and low training other topped other fimmed different feed levels etc.. and im noticong different growth patterns as 2 nerli done one just stop stretching so i got em at diff stages diff feeds etc... and gunna note down yields tastes and highes from apl 3 i think.....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

What is your expecting yield on that topped plant? More or less than one in behind?
Konop its hard to say mate, as the tall girls are very big girls with tight compact solid buds.but the topped girl buds will harvest bigger buds .its all down to dry weight.so time will tell.i expect the topped girl to edge it abit myself but i might be wrong.find out come harvest;) will give dry weights of each plant.happy growing ;)

Last edited:
And here is think big auto,same treatment;) pics dont lie;) strong genetics oviously help.dutch passion all the way;)and make a grow alot more enjoyable;)View attachment 684983 View attachment 684984 View attachment 684985 View attachment 684986 View attachment 684987 View attachment 684988and my current topped girl and later lstd.just finishing up.kannabia seeds mikromachine auto;)View attachment 684993 View attachment 684994 View attachment 684995will be harvested in a week .here are the replacements.dutch passion auto whitewidow all 3 of these girls.2 older girls will go topped vs untopped.so will keep progress updated;)View attachment 684997lots to learn and as always questions welcome anytime il always be here to help.thats all for now.happy growing every1;)

Thank you, Autobeast. Great thread for us noobies.

And also engin this threat is ever growimg with new updates on toppimg and training thats what makes beast a beast mann il grab some outta closet shots in a little bit just eating some jamaican munch..... jerk chicken ftw...
07d2579f9113a10329a436d381646a52.jpg

And also engin this threat is ever growimg with new updates on toppimg and training thats what makes beast a beast mann il grab some outta closet shots in a little bit just eating some jamaican munch..... jerk chicken ftw...
07d2579f9113a10329a436d381646a52.jpg

Hell yes big fat buds well done bro.happy growing;)

And there solid as fuck no spring in them either but not a right lot sugary yet sopose its the strain may resin up in final few days .....

Test

Test
Back