Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

Well i read ALL pages. Easily the longest thread read, ...... but I do think it'll be worth it! Got 2 decent looking stardawgs coming into topping range (day 14 atm) both same size and zest for life. Im gonna do one of em, I can compare then. Thanks for the info guys!
Welcome seamus respect reading every page.u will defo know all u need to.great to see more growers pushing the auto limits.best of luck and happy growing;)

Good day growers.so today will be the first day in my life that i will be vaping some weed .got myself a vape pen to try leave tobacco behind in my life;) once she is charged .il let u know my thoughts;)
_20171018_111415.JPG
_20171018_111432.JPG
_20171018_111506.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Good day growers.so today will be the first day in my life that i will be vaping some weed .got myself a vape pen to try leave tobacco behind in my life;) once she is charged .il let u know my thoughts;)
View attachment 817648 View attachment 817649 View attachment 817650 happy growing every1;)
I have a atmos one very similar it was my 2nd after my cheap snoop dog I have Copd through smoking so I can vape after leaving tabbaco 10 yrs ago I also after a yr bought a firefly 2 for my concentrates and boy is that the best thing ever for oil. I think you will take to it like a duck to water

I have a atmos one very similar it was my 2nd after my cheap snoop dog I have Copd through smoking so I can vape after leaving tabbaco 10 yrs ago I also after a yr bought a firefly 2 for my concentrates and boy is that the best thing ever for oil. I think you will take to it like a duck to water
Thanks mate so is this a good pen? I did a bit of reasearch ment to be a good starter pen;) I got this to get my taste for vaping.will defo upgrade later on for sure;) got a good deal there on offer at the moment on ebay.ment to be 60 pound.but there only 39 pound at the.moment.so saved 22 quid.nice;)

Also i like the fact it looks like a ecig.i can get high and nobody in public will know im even blazing haha;)

Yes mine was decent it had a separate tub for wax didn't work to good but for herb was nice also when I make bho you can buy stuff called wax liquidiser I think and you put a gram of wax to 3ml of it in a shot glass in microwave for 20 seconds and you have some knock out ecig juice it's a good undercover way

Yes mine was decent it had a separate tub for wax didn't work to good but for herb was nice also when I make bho you can buy stuff called wax liquidiser I think and you put a gram of wax to 3ml of it in a shot glass in microwave for 20 seconds and you have some knock out ecig juice it's a good undercover way
Very nice mate.this pen is just for dry bud only.so il be all good.do u get more stoned vaping than blazing a joint?;) thanks and happy growing;)

Very nice mate.this pen is just for dry bud only.so il be all good.do u get more stoned vaping than blazing a joint?;) thanks and happy growing;)
The other thing is maybe down the road type of thing that's just a normal ecig with it in but I make a lot of bho I bought vac chamber etc to make it properly all popcorn sugar leaf nothing goes to waste as I prefer the oil to herb

Attachments

• 150832586885028681712.jpg
    150832586885028681712.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 82
The other thing is maybe down the road type of thing that's just a normal ecig with it in but I make a lot of bho I bought vac chamber etc to make it properly all popcorn sugar leaf nothing goes to waste as I prefer the oil to herb
Top quality mate keep at it.waist not want not;)happy growing;)

Test

Test
Back