Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

Cant wait for em start looking like budds hahaha

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

So i only got 1 starryder auto to germ.left the others in the tissue see what happens out of pack of 7 .thats a first for not 100 percent germ rate from dutch passion.anyway i got out me biobizz lightmix soaked the soil with 2 litres of water with 2ml take root and 2 ml multitotal.then in went the bean.just plain water now for 4 weeks haha;)this plant is going to join my cob girls in my cob grow;)
_20171015_100818.JPG
_20171015_100858.JPG
_20171015_100835.JPG
_20171015_100917.JPG
happy growing every1;)

So i only got 1 starryder auto to germ.left the others in the tissue see what happens out of pack of 7 .thats a first for not 100 percent germ rate from dutch passion.anyway i got out me biobizz lightmix soaked the soil with 2 litres of water with 2ml take root and 2 ml multitotal.then in went the bean.just plain water now for 4 weeks haha;)this plant is going to join my cob girls in my cob grow;)View attachment 816348 View attachment 816349 View attachment 816350 View attachment 816351happy growing every1;)
might just be some old stock did you buy direct or a separate retailer:pass:

Awesome bro good luck an im thinking starting some more beans this week but gunna invest in a tent cupboard was fun but make shit for now hahahaha dunno what strain to go i might just grab 5 beans or what ever there packed at and buy two packs of 2 strains.... and do some seed swaps on here and mayby next grow il do a rainbow cocktail of 5 different strains...... bit i definatly want a cheese like sweet cheese or something nicee.....

Awesome bro good luck an im thinking starting some more beans this week but gunna invest in a tent cupboard was fun but make shit for now hahahaha dunno what strain to go i might just grab 5 beans or what ever there packed at and buy two packs of 2 strains.... and do some seed swaps on here and mayby next grow il do a rainbow cocktail of 5 different strains...... bit i definatly want a cheese like sweet cheese or something nicee.....

Nice mate.and i dont think ur allowed to swap seeds mate or swap or make any deals like that on afn.u can get banned mate so be careful.just find a site were u can buy single seeds and buy a mix then u will have variety.and good job on the tent.u cnt relly match tent growth in a cupboard compared tomyler tents .there very effective and make the most of ur light;) happy growing;)

Well i silvered the walls with maxi bright stuff haha and yeah thctalk alott people seed swap through trused friend address so we growers remain hidden hehe an yeah il never try swap on afn iv read rules an stuff ...... an i not seen a mix n match choice on. Reeder sites just packs of 5s an shit...

Well i silvered the walls with maxi bright stuff haha and yeah thctalk alott people seed swap through trused friend address so we growers remain hidden hehe an yeah il never try swap on afn iv read rules an stuff ...... an i not seen a mix n match choice on. Reeder sites just packs of 5s an shit...

Oh i see never been on thctalk.good u now the rules here.didnt want u getting in trouble mate.i used to swap beans and donate beans to alot of growers when i was over on 420 mag.good times.but here is very diffrent.but its a cool place to be im very happy to be part of the afn community.happy growing;) and picnmixseeds used to be a website was mint
Try herbies mate im sure u can buy single and mix orders with them and other seedbanks aswell.just gota google search lol;)

Haha hate googline shit i end up reading i to shit an some ti.es it shit i don t need hahaha i know everything about nothing and nothing about everything haha

Haha hate googline shit i end up reading i to shit an some ti.es it shit i don t need hahaha i know everything about nothing and nothing about everything haha

Without google and reading many diffrent opinions and reading up about plants.i would not be the grower i am today.yea it takes the piss u gota read alot.u cnt just read 1 post on a subject and belive it.u gota read multiple posts of the same subject.this will steer u towards the truth for sure.all pays off in the end.happy growing;)

Test

Test
Back