Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

Tom welcome.and u wna hit them with bloom feed when stretch is over mate.glad u enjoyed and seen what topping an auto can do .does indeed give u a monster.i couldnt keep my hands to myself today.so here is sweetseeds cream mandarine xl auto.she was topped at day 14 of life and 6 days later she is ready for lst. 20 days old today.so i tied down her branches to the edge of the pot.now all middle growth will become domimant colas and give me an even bigger plant and an army of solid colas.as i will show u all as she grows.stripped a few bottom leafs to make watering easier.but il leave her alone now for 3 days .to be continued;) also this shows topping an auto at the correct time dont effect growth or pace of growth in anyway.take a look;)
_20171001_034821.JPG
_20171001_034850.JPG
_20171001_034920.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Tom welcome.and u wna hit them with bloom feed when stretch is over mate.glad u enjoyed and seen what topping an auto can do .does indeed give u a monster.i couldnt keep my hands to myself today.so here is sweetseeds cream mandarine xl auto.she was topped at day 14 of life and 6 days later she is ready for lst. 20 days old today.so i tied down her branches to the edge of the pot.now all middle growth will become domimant colas and give me an even bigger plant and an army of solid colas.as i will show u all as she grows.stripped a few bottom leafs to make watering easier.but il leave her alone now for 3 days .to be continued;) also this shows topping an auto at the correct time dont effect growth or pace of growth in anyway.take a look;)View attachment 810996 View attachment 810997 View attachment 810998happy growing every1;)
Fucking monsters man mine no where near that height mine are only just starting to stretch mind you lack of veg nutes may be problem i dunno hahah ... love your babys

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Also should i pop my thermo down onto the floor instad of on the soil ?? I was told a soil temp is what i want??

Fucking monsters man mine no where near that height mine are only just starting to stretch mind you lack of veg nutes may be problem i dunno hahah ... love your babys

Also should i pop my thermo down onto the floor instad of on the soil ?? I was told a soil temp is what i want??
Thanks mate;)I never give any of my plants any feed until week 3 to 4 of life.dont need to.get take root a beginning then plain water all the way.biobizz lightmix keeps everything in check for me .its pure magic for me and my plants;)

No feed really involved as yet..only got there second feed of life yesterday,coming up 4 weeks old mate.all about the soil;)

Ic just gone to feed the kittys an under the sink is a 13-13-13 npk pellet fertalizer wtff i had some strong shizz an didnt know
c4f3165a64ef1a1b5aa9ef423a3c8905.jpg

And since they so small should i switch to 24 on an try get the most outta the stretch thats to come or leave at 20/4 ??

Stick as u are mate all plants need a dark period its natural;)

Roger got yah thats what i though every one needs to sleep at some point haha guy said autos love the 24 on though due to genetics the dark stresses em haha buh whats a healthy life without a bit of stress ???

Big whoever told u that speaks shit and dont have a clue.autos are no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.all plants need a dark period.its during the dark period the plant uptakes the feed u have given that day.during the day she is gaining energry for her evenings events eating food and preparing to uptake more energry and growth the next day.true shit.happy growing;)

Back