Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

hi guys, well done on the thread autobeast! lookin forward to smashing this at work later. im only on my second grow. this is my dutch passion a/u at day 93ish. View attachment 810294 still got a week or so to go. she was fimmed around day 15 and been tied down every other day of her life. just caught the first couple pages there and noticed autobeast saying he gets no problem with defol at any point. i get a lot of stick for advising people to defol all the way through the grow so im glad to find someone else who likes doing it. ive been taking a full shopping bag worth off this lady every week since day 40ish and a small amount during early veg. i gave her a bit of a lollipopping before bloom but it never really made any difference. everything i cut off just comes back twice as fast. its most annoying lol. anyway, off to catch up the rest of the thread now. be back soon : )
Pure class mate ur plant is a beauty nice jig monster just how its done.and ur bang on pal a healthy auto defol all way as u say u gots have ur scissors ready when those leafs grow back in double numbers;) shows ur doing a good job and plant really thanks u for it. Dont pussy foot around autos.its our job as a grower to push the auto limits find the true monsters and state facts!! Plain and simple!! Happy growing every1;)

Also tied her back a little is this good or bad ? .... could be better ?? I dunno im just mega high an need to know she not gunna die on me haha
8ce0961418734da7741f256df1ca9b16.jpg
45376bb1056f8dc7aa9e2b74b04ae8fa.jpg
bd0d097a48926b38d17cc633002c23da.jpg

The lights getting to the base oh all the main off shoots witch i read is way to go...
Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
They look healthy mate aint gna die on ya. I keep my temps steady at 31c .plants love it;). As i say let them grow up for abit get some structure and bushyness;)

Few pics from around a week ago she was back left proper bushy now iv bent her oit a bit shes doubled in bushyness so must be doing it right haha also this is the feed i got.when and how much should i use per litre and how many litre do you rekon they would need on first proper feed ??? Been told about 4th week i should introduce the mix
08f8ad32c6d21585a5efb88945664fc5.jpg
634ca7bc9e5f9ddedb299075f3ea9788.jpg
e6dd254cbc5e30cdf996246aed4a4def.jpg
6b436e3d8037ed38da1601901877472b.jpg
df9baab23b1e3d774fa622d1c64c9eb9.jpg

So should i remove the hige fan leafs thats shading the plant and just keep them from getting shaded ?? I been removing odd 3 or 4 leafs from them each week

So should i remove the hige fan leafs thats shading the plant and just keep them from getting shaded ?? I been removing odd 3 or 4 leafs from them each week

at that point in the grow id generally try not to chop anything unnecasary off mate. i like to wait till theyre a bit bigger. it wont hurt them but theres less extreme things you can do like just tucking the leaves under or "ponytailing" wich i dont really know how to explain but its real easy and the results are fantastic. search the phrase on here, im sure somebody will have done a thread on it. basically just bunching the leaves up and putting a band round them (like a ponytail) to get more light to the under growth : )

They look healthy mate aint gna die on ya. I keep my temps steady at 31c .plants love it;). As i say let them grow up for abit get some structure and bushyness;)
wish i could keep my temps that low. im generally lucky if my res gets that low lol

Back