New Grower Auto Seeds - Berry Ryder Grow/Strain Review

Thanks to @Hazy for the reccomendation of fish mix.......
My coco coir (bush doctor - coco loco)
Biobizz light mix
Mother earth bloom tea
And my Biobizz fish mix and hygrometer and Earthworm Castings

All came in this eve
Now just waitin on my 2nd jewelers loupe and my Mars Hydro panel being repaired to make it back and im set w everything I need for a long time now.......
All the equipment i need
And i have probably close to 100 seeds stocked probably 30 or 40 diff strains worth or seeds actually.. .....hahaha
Cant wait to start producing some decent stuff.........
Thanks again everyone..........Happy Growing.......
20151028_220953.jpg

Last edited:
My Berry Ryder is flourishing.........Finally Ive achieved some height out of my plant..........shes starting her vigorous ascent and I really hope she goes till she hits like 2 or 2 1/2 ft.........and then her colas fill up w fat stinky fruity smelling buds.........
Hahahha
Then again, I guess thats what everyone on this site wants.....
I stunted my first plant pretty bad
She only got just over a foot tall but was really good quality buds

I hope this Berry Ryder puts out some nice fluffy fruity buds in the end
I have high expectations for her honestly.......bc shes the one thats started out w almost all my growing supplies i actually bought
I didnt have my biobizz light mix when i first started but i did have most of my nutrients, and didnt know i didnt have to flush using organic nutes......but anyhow
I have my lightmix and earthworm castings and teas and nothibg except more organic products to use on this grow......
So technically my next grow will have EVERYTHING ive purchased for indoor auto growing.......
Hopefully my secondary led panel makes it in this coming week as well..... id really like to have the extra watts and light on her when she moves to full bloom.......very soon id imagine.......

Last edited:
I cant wait to do a comparison grow w another one of these beans.......
Same strain just diff mediums and ill be adding airpots of course........
STOKED!!!!

Yessir
Im dojn my best to get everything here asap
Just got a biobizz nute bundle off amazon
Another airpot
Some bud candy and like 3 or 4 other 1 liter bottles of AN line as well
Big bud
Overdrive
B52
So hopefully throwin all this stuff together and feedin her nicely will make her the biggest yet
I cant wait bro
Thanks for the likes
For real
App ya talin the time to check this thread out
Its kinda my pride n joy at the moment

I totally understand. I just want the ones I have in now to hurry so I can drop some more.
I don't want to have 57 plants in my tent and I want the ones in there to get my full attention.
But at the same time I also picked up some new soil and stuff I'm really wanting to try out...

Hahah
I believe you and i are alot alike brother
Im in same boat as you once again
We end up in same boat to much more imma just go ahead and bring a fishin pole next time
Lmao
I cant decide if i wanna use my coco loco next or my biobizz lightmix honestly

I think we just need to convert our homes into giant grow facilities and put new seeds in the ground every other day or two... This gets very addictive quickly...

Dude ur not joking
I bet i have prob 800 bucks in seeds alone since august
And ive only germed 3 ofem total
Hahah
Not to mention the nagging voice in my head tellin me to go to advanceds website and order another p300 light
Hah
I have to quit
Its becoming a serious problem
Lmao

No shit. I don't have quite that many seeds but I have enough for 3-4 more grows with 6 plants each time if not more.
I need another job just to finance my grow hobby. There are a few things I want to upgrade - mostly my lights - but that will have to wait. What I have should last me a while - might not be top of the line but as long as I'm growing I'm happy.

Back