Outdoor Auto Purple - Pyramid Seeds - Outdoor Grow

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Bagweed
Strain: Auto Purple (Pyramid Seeds) 70/10/20R Sativa Dominant.

Hey everybody, I've just registered here on the forum and looking forward to sharing my grows with you all. Hope you're all enjoying life!

It's the middle of summer down under where I'm at and I popped an Auto Purple seed by Pyramid Seeds towards the beginning of November. 100% Organic outdoor grow in pretty decent soil+perlite. I haven't been around much to take proper care/feed her as much as I'd have liked but it's done surprisingly well. I only used about half a handful of organic pellet fertiliser towards the start of the grow as well as a couple of Bio Bloom doses later on. Clean PH balanced water with occasional molasses or honey and green tea.

An interesting thing about this plant was it's incredibly slow start and it being a mutant pheno. It was growing very slow and the leaves were deformed, growing branches separately at weird times especially towards the start. Fox tailed buds too. thought it wasn't going to make it but after the first month it shot up and has been very healthy since, other than a few bug issues but nothing major or problematic.

I also had an Auto White Widow but I removed it very early thinking it was dead, thinking back now it probably would have been able to be revived.. You live and you learn. This is my first ever grow by the way so it's been lots of fun even though I haven't been able to be around too often.

Right now the plant is sitting at 73 days. Pyramid Seeds claim it should be ready by day 70, and so do other grow journals I've found here. There are still some white hairs so I think I should probably give it another week or so but I'm not sure. It was moved into a very shaded spot for about 2 weeks about a 5 weeks ago, not getting much light during that time. I think that played a part in its delayed growth time and small size buds (as well as lack of feed and mutant genes). Any advice on when to pull would be greatly appreciated.

Buds are looking nice in colour and trichs, mix of purple and green. Smells amazing! Very sweet smell, like a grape soda and berries. Cannot wait to cure and smoke.

I've got a bunch more seeds which I'm looking to germinate soon and post too, very excited! Thanks for looking guys I'll keep you all updated!

Edit: Forgot to mention the little white hair-like things on the buds and leaves in the photos are from a neighbours tree, not from the girl.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    256.8 KB · Views: 285
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    138.8 KB · Views: 280
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    158.8 KB · Views: 318
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    237 KB · Views: 270
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    149.8 KB · Views: 274
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    174 KB · Views: 256
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    155.9 KB · Views: 245
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    134.1 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
Strain: Auto Purple (Pyramid Seeds) 70/10/20R Sativa Dominant.

Hey everybody, I've just registered here on the forum and looking forward to sharing my grows with you all. Hope you're all enjoying life!

It's the middle of summer down under where I'm at and I popped an Auto Purple seed by Pyramid Seeds towards the beginning of November. 100% Organic outdoor grow in pretty decent soil+perlite. I haven't been around much to take proper care/feed her as much as I'd have liked but it's done surprisingly well. I only used about half a handful of organic pellet fertiliser towards the start of the grow as well as a couple of Bio Bloom doses later on. Clean PH balanced water with occasional molasses or honey and green tea.

An interesting thing about this plant was it's incredibly slow start and it being a mutant pheno. It was growing very slow and the leaves were deformed, growing branches separately at weird times especially towards the start. Fox tailed buds too. thought it wasn't going to make it but after the first month it shot up and has been very healthy since, other than a few bug issues but nothing major or problematic.

I also had an Auto White Widow but I removed it very early thinking it was dead, thinking back now it probably would have been able to be revived.. You live and you learn. This is my first ever grow by the way so it's been lots of fun even though I haven't been able to be around too often.

Right now the plant is sitting at 73 days. Pyramid Seeds claim it should be ready by day 70, and so do other grow journals I've found here. There are still some white hairs so I think I should probably give it another week or so but I'm not sure. It was moved into a very shaded spot for about 2 weeks about a 5 weeks ago, not getting much light during that time. I think that played a part in its delayed growth time and small size buds (as well as lack of feed and mutant genes). Any advice on when to pull would be greatly appreciated.

Buds are looking nice in colour and trichs, mix of purple and green. Smells amazing! Very sweet smell, like a grape soda and berries. Cannot wait to cure and smoke.

I've got a bunch more seeds which I'm looking to germinate soon and post too, very excited! Thanks for looking guys I'll keep you all updated!

Edit: Forgot to mention the little white hair-like things on the buds and leaves in the photos are from a neighbours tree, not from the girl.
Welcome to AFN

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Welcome! And well done for hanging in there!

How is she looking? No doubt she’s late, that 70 day Time is only if conditions are optimal!

She’s a little beauty though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! And well done for hanging in there!

How is she looking? No doubt she’s late, that 70 day Time is only if conditions are optimal!

She’s a little beauty though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pulled the top half at day 90, 3 days of darkness, dried and one week into curing now. Smells amazing. Small buds but I'm very happy. Maybe another week or two for the lower half of the plant.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    140.9 KB · Views: 187
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    172.4 KB · Views: 162
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    176 KB · Views: 168
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg