Bro believe me if I could I would no questions asked :pass:
That kush loaded with buds, I took down quite a bit I thought....But there still tons left... The taste is Paradise!!! best part about trimming, the scissor hash ya get as a reward.:drool: I'm very happy how this come out, The scissor hash... taste very hashy I love it, it almost seems have like a fuelish aroma as well...It's pretty Dank, thats for sure.

Last edited:
:drool: so pretty!!!! post up the weight later.. its A lot!!! :vibe:
Thanks so much my friend! I'm so happy how she come out, I sure hope Mr G. is very happy with her.:d5::pass::hookah: Yes I will get weight for sure, I'm sure it will be a surprising yield.. The Buds are so Rock Hard and there is so many, I took off 16 Huge cola's yesterday, that still left half of a plant, truly amazing...Also each bud was like double the size of my hand, the remaining buds are still very large just not quite as big...

Hey Guy's/Gal's Here is Update on my Auto Kush @Day 98, she has really come along way.. The Buds are tightening up very nicely! The Buds are very dense & very Big, The Main on this Girl is Massive , larger then a 2liter soda bottle...I think this girl should be ready over the weekend sometime Probably on Sunday...Here are some shot's of her from today, Enjoy!:d5::drool::woohoo::thumbsup::smokeout::dancer:

IMG_5348.JPG
IMG_5349.JPG
IMG_5350.JPG
IMG_5353.JPG
IMG_5355.JPG
IMG_5359.JPG
IMG_5361.JPG
IMG_5362.JPG
IMG_5377.JPG
IMG_5378.JPG
IMG_5379.JPG
IMG_5380.JPG
:weed::wiz:

Hey Guy's/Gal's Here is Update on my Auto Kush @Day 98, she has really come along way.. The Buds are tightening up very nicely! The Buds are very dense & very Big, The Main on this Girl is Massive , larger then a 2liter soda bottle...I think this girl should be ready over the weekend sometime Probably on Sunday...Here are some shot's of her from today, Enjoy!:d5::drool::woohoo::thumbsup::smokeout::dancer:

View attachment 865744 View attachment 865745 View attachment 865746 View attachment 865747 View attachment 865748 View attachment 865749 View attachment 865750 View attachment 865751 View attachment 865752 View attachment 865753 View attachment 865754 View attachment 865755 :weed::wiz:

:jawdrop: :drool: you weren't lying I'm :woohoo::woohoo:

Back