Grow Mediums Auto Kush - Mars-Hydro 48 reflector series - ph perfect Advanced nutrients - Coco.

Awesome news greensleeves!
No more stealth plus new lights and tent, that has got to put a smile on your face!!
Commission, I wish maybe get a good samartitan badge or a slap on the back lol
Good seeds selection, i hope you applied your AFN discount with the vault!
For coco I always use Canna coco professional, I've never had a problem with it and it has Trichoderma which is a beneficial fungus which will feed off any nasty pathogens that may come into contact with your crop.
It is also comes pre buffered.

Help! I think I over did it on the nutes. I bought a new measuring syringe that was double the size that i normally use, and I think I must have doubled up some how. plant was fine yesterday, anyway, I shit bricks when I saw it. I remember reading somewhere if your flushing coco for over feeding you should do it with a mild feeding as there will be nothing left in the medium to eat. so I did that then 2 hours later I was like fk man I cant screw this up. So I've ended up flushing with plain ro water now, I poured 4ltr through it and let it drain right out. heres a couple of pics if anyone has a suggestion, it would be greatly appreciated. im not sure if I should put a mild feed in it or let it dry out for a couple of day. cheers for any help.
full
full
full

Thanks for the kind words guys and sounds great Greensleeves though some (most) of the images dont seem to be working for me but i think its an issue on my side.

besides the AFN discount we do pay commision via www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/affiliates/ (just letting you know as you mentioned commisison in your post)

Thanks for the kind words guys and sounds great Greensleeves though some (most) of the images dont seem to be working for me but i think its an issue on my side.

besides the AFN discount we do pay commision via www.cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk/affiliates/ (just letting you know as you mentioned commisison in your post)

Hey George, thanks for popping in. It's not on your side mate, I resized the photos but the thread couldn't be edited by the time I tried to add them back in, so the first stages of the journal are missing the pics. The commission was just a joke to arty for some good advice lol.

Message to self! Don't fk with nutrients you know nothing about ,and on a strain you know even less about lol.

Day 52. My experiment with loading up the ratio of the bloom advanced nutrients for the Auto Kush nearly cost me dearly, but the flush and 2 days with out a drink seems to have stabilized her, there is some light tip burn but mainly on older leafs that were more susceptible to heavy feed. I've dropped everything back to 1ml per Ltr of G/M/B 1ml voodoo 1 ml cal/mag. I'll post pics when I find camera. if... the house is full of boxes for the move, with shit packed to the ceiling lol. it could take a while.

Hi Guys. Day 64 update Auto Kush.
Now under a Mars Hydro 1200 in a 4x4x7
After my Over feeding episode, and thankfully successful flushing seems to have pulled her through. We are now on

Advanced nutrients Grow/Micro/Bloom 1.5ml per Ltr
Cal/Mag 1ml per Ltr
Bigbud 1ml per Ltr
rhino skin 1ml per Ltr
1 ml per Ltr Voodoo juice

Things seem to be going along ok. Next feed will be minus the rhino skin. I may give another week of big bud not %100 sure? Im really not sure when to start flushing,maybe another week of feeding? I’ll post some pics any advice would be appreciated.

Im regretting not using a bigger pot as this girl smells amazing, and looks like it could do very well next time.

The two Thc Bombs will be put to flower as soon as this Auto Kush is finished. I had started another Auto Cheese something or another I forget now, its up above. But I had a sticky yellow Gnat sheet fall on it and fkd it up completely..still pissed about it lol. So now I have a white widow x bigbud in the corner 1 day old as of today. Pics below. Just waiting for my mephisto beans to arrive for the real fun to start.
31st6_zpsqwjfept4.jpg

31st5_zpsknikdwbg.jpg
31st3_zpsreapwipi.jpg
31st8_zpsmug3fnih.jpg
31st7_zpsab1hohgi.jpg
31st1_zpsujfnrwz9.jpg
31st4_zpsqlxqtlrt.jpg
31st2_zps8hwcnlno.jpg

Hi green;

Nice post, sounds like quite the adventure so far. Setup and plants look great. Since your girl is a bit smaller, push for a good yield. By the way...are u canadian??

Hey Guys.

Thanks for taking the time to pop in. This will conclude my first journal, and my first Auto Flower to finish with surprisingly good results, all be it a few hiccups along the way lol, The last of which kept me away from posting until now. You know what they say, if you got nothing nice to say don’t say it at all lol.

Any way seemed a shame not to finish it off, so I’m cooled down enough now, and that’s 100% thanks to Auto Kush by female seeds. Very nice toke, and very very medicinal. Lets just say I haven’t slept unless aided by vast amounts alcohol or enough pain meds to put the local rave party to bed early with milk and cookies for at least 15 years. But this gear knocks me down good.

The pain condition I suffer from doesn’t let me forget to take my meds every night, with gentle reminders of joltz of lightning shooting through me, but since smoking the Kush I’ve repeatedly found my self passed out for the night or wake up freezing my balls off in the recliner at 5am, and sneak off to bed lol.

The Main Head was slightly larger than a can of coke in circumference and about 2.5 cans long, it dried up nice weighing in at 58 grams dried, unfortunately the smoke from this is a bit rough as it only got 5 days flushing before a mishap with the tent pole holding the light giving way, crushing her and snapping the main head off…”insert every expletive you know here”nuff said.

The rest of the plant got flushed for a further 10 days and was cut down on the 15th september I think that all adds up to about 79 days from start to finish which I think is pretty good. I got 33 grams from the rest of the harvest totalling 91 grams not including leaf and tip which is stashed away for a rainy day cook off.

The smoke is amazing. Vaped on number 5 about 200.c on a Arizer Solo it taste like a citrusy sherbet, with a touch of rosemary like flavour, much like it smells fresh. It leaves you very relaxed and stress free, works exceptionally well for nerve pain for me and amazing for insomnia. On thick vap setting or straight smoke, it puts you straight down to comfortably numb in a heart beat I was particularly pissed off the other night and had 3 buckets in a row as my Arizer solo is on the fritz atm, this gave me a full on trippy sensation for 2 or 3 minutes before I got my shit together and headed for the couch lol. Very nice indeed.

I dried in brown paper bags for 7 days and have them in mason jars with boveda packs at 62%. now, getting burped a few times a day. The nuggets are solid, I’ll post a pic of dried as soon as I find the camera, still unpacking…. When you grind it up it just expands filling the bowl nicely from a tiny bud.

All in all very happy, I will definitely grow it again. I have 2 thc bombs left that are at 2 weeks 1 day flowering and they are going fkn crazy atm, im running out of room, heads every where. But they are photo periods so not sure whether to continue in this or get this closed off. I wont be growing any more autos until my mephisto get here/If they get here. They were sent on the 22 of August making it one month and one week so im not holding much hope lol.

Good grow! Get your picture issues fixed and you can have some good threads here!

Back