Dinafem Auto does goty with dinafem

Day 26:

Crazy foliage on this lady super indica leaning pheno doesn't seem to want to "grow up" lol.... So compact an bushy !!

I would like to thank @Dinafem-Mark also my package arrived and I love the t shirt and goodies thanks a lot an also for checking in on the journey as others reps don't seem to care much on there goty feeds top man !!!!:pass::afn::afn::ht::ht:View attachment 1060437

Glad you package arrived safe and sound mate :pass:

So glad you happy with it :thumbsup:

Keep the updates coming buddy :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Day 34

Slow growth (upwards) going to put her in the flower tent over the next week and maybe will get a bit o stretch going with the lil lady..Apologies for the bad pic quality.
IMG_20190526_124949.jpg

Trans atm @Dinafem-Mark hope she gets her go on..... Didn't take the topping well at all and with the crazy root system she seems to be struggling

I switched from 24h light around a week ago dropped an hour a day since.... 16/8 atm by the weekend will be 12/12 I'm no expert on photos @Dinafem-Mark so could be something I've done or haven't??

@Dinafem-Mark are you also @HSO-Mark hehe ??? If yes big praises for this green crack photo I'm about to chop !!! Best description of a seed I've ever come across I smell mango pineapple pine with a hint of cherries, tbh she's been a terror to grow very needy haha. Drainage has been a big part I'm sure the roots will explain... Was topped accidentally during lst and wasn't fazed.... All organic feed so cannot wait to harvest and sample.. Sorry for bad pic quality I'm on old iPad View attachment 1057652View attachment 1057651

@Dinafem-Mark same technique I used during this lady......

The stems are mega strong and thick on the og cookies tho I mean real strong!!! out of all the ones I have going at the moment I was really looking forward to this one I'm sure it will be a great ending!!!!!!

I switched from 24h light around a week ago dropped an hour a day since.... 16/8 atm by the weekend will be 12/12 I'm no expert on photos @Dinafem-Mark so could be something I've done or haven't??

Sounds like your doing things right mate. It's more likely a strain or pheno of a strain that just does not like to be topped :thumbsup:

How's she doing now buddy?

All the best :bong:

Mark..

@Dinafem-Mark mate I think ur spot on.... I definitely know that when I transplantated her she seemed to loop roots and not conventionally grow downwards, plus she was topped not long after so maybe to much stress.. I've backed off the nutes a little and tbh she's starting to take off since transition, thinking she would be an excellent candidate for outdoor.
DSC_0041.JPG
@Dinafem-Mark for sure pheno has a part to play (apologies for bad pic quality)
DSC_0043.JPG
DSC_0041.JPG

Back