Dinafem Auto does goty with dinafem

Day 13: Transplanted the lil lady into her final home, she's doing just fine had a micro feed with some root stimulant Cal mag and some organic grow......
:note::cools::note:View attachment 1054893 :cools::cools::cools::cools:View attachment 1054905 :pass:

Now she's in her forever home, give her a few days to get over any potential transplant shock then we will see a growth explosion :pass:

Looking good from here my friend :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

@Dinafem-Mark are you also @HSO-Mark hehe ??? If yes big praises for this green crack photo I'm about to chop !!! Best description of a seed I've ever come across I smell mango pineapple pine with a hint of cherries, tbh she's been a terror to grow very needy haha. Drainage has been a big part I'm sure the roots will explain... Was topped accidentally during lst and wasn't fazed.... All organic feed so cannot wait to harvest and sample.. Sorry for bad pic quality I'm on old iPad
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Under a Mars hydro 48 Eco too very inexpensive light, shows a great sign of good genetics.... :pass::pighug::pass:

Day 18

@Dinafem-Mark how about this I had a watering of the lady today and saw something crazy just under the soil I noticed a bit of tap root since the transplant she's grown up done a figure of 8 and gone back... Crazy never seen anything like that before lol. Applied more soil over the area I think this may explain the slow on growth on top of transplant.
image.jpeg
@CannaZone Tier 1

@Dinafem-Mark are you also @HSO-Mark hehe ??? If yes big praises for this green crack photo I'm about to chop !!! Best description of a seed I've ever come across I smell mango pineapple pine with a hint of cherries, tbh she's been a terror to grow very needy haha. Drainage has been a big part I'm sure the roots will explain... Was topped accidentally during lst and wasn't fazed.... All organic feed so cannot wait to harvest and sample.. Sorry for bad pic quality I'm on old iPad View attachment 1057652View attachment 1057651

Yes buddy I'm the same Mark that runs the @HSO-Mark forum :thumbsup:

Dinafem and HSO are like sister companies and I'm in a very privileged position which I'm thankful for every day :pass:

Your getting some crazy growth both in the foliage and the root growth :bong:

Until next time buddy :pass:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Yes buddy I'm the same Mark that runs the @HSO-Mark forum :thumbsup:

Dinafem and HSO are like sister companies and I'm in a very privileged position which I'm thankful for every d

Your getting some crazy growth both in the foliage and the root growth :bong:

Until next time buddy :pass:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Sure are m8 she's bushing right out !

Day 26:

Crazy foliage on this lady super indica leaning pheno doesn't seem to want to "grow up" lol.... So compact an bushy !!

I would like to thank @Dinafem-Mark also my package arrived and I love the t shirt and goodies thanks a lot an also for checking in on the journey as others reps don't seem to care much on there goty feeds top man !!!!:pass::afn::afn::ht::ht:
IMG_20190518_000832.jpg

Back