SSSC Auto Creeper Communal thread

IMG_20200809_094220.jpg
IMG_20200809_094235.jpg

:toke: Hey mates!
This is the outdoor grown Creeper, now dry and testable- :woohoo1:....Her aromatics shifted and drifted quite a bit from live to dry. At one point live she was taking on a sweeter/candy lemon PEZ aroma, but that faded out well before harvest :shrug: Now it's an interesting mix; an open jar in the room makes a skunky-earthy funk, but a good pinch releases an astringent citrus, lightly floral aroma with that skunky funky note in the background. She's got zero cure yet though so we'll see if that holds and where it ends up!
A nice smoke test tonight -:baked:... potent! A day/activity friendly high, but it does give you stoner 'lids- :haha:
Like her sister, and honestly all the Rx Blend nute's girls, the smoke is surprisingly smooth early on...

d1a.jpg
d5a.jpg

:toke: Hey mates!
This is the outdoor grown Creeper, now dry and testable- :woohoo1:....Her aromatics shifted and drifted quite a bit from live to dry. At one point live she was taking on a sweeter/candy lemon PEZ aroma, but that faded out well before harvest :shrug: Now it's an interesting mix; an open jar in the room makes a skunky-earthy funk, but a good pinch releases an astringent citrus, lightly floral aroma with that skunky funky note in the background. She's got zero cure yet though so we'll see if that holds and where it ends up!
A nice smoke test tonight -:baked:... potent! A day/activity friendly high, but it does give you stoner 'lids- :haha:
Like her sister, and honestly all the Rx Blend nute's girls, the smoke is surprisingly smooth early on...

View attachment 1223119View attachment 1223120
looking awesome waira and i think she will impress you i really enjoyed this strain

Day #70 end of week 10...
What's up grow gals and guys.
I'm blessed but cursed at the same time. Blessed because Auto Creeper has fattened up to a deliciously PHAT specimen but cursed at the same time, because my work trip has been extended a few days. I hope she holds out long enough for me to get home next week without over cooking. I think I should be fine but it's always a concern watching from an IP cam from a different country.
Temps have been a bit high this week in the UK so humidity has also been a touch high but it seems to be keeping inline with VPD so I'm not concerned.
Can't wait to get home and smell her dankness.
20200813_111521.jpg
20200813_111324.jpg
Screenshot_20200813-111108_Pulse.jpg

Day #70 end of week 10...
What's up grow gals and guys.
I'm blessed but cursed at the same time. Blessed because Auto Creeper has fattened up to a deliciously PHAT specimen but cursed at the same time, because my work trip has been extended a few days. I hope she holds out long enough for me to get home next week without over cooking. I think I should be fine but it's always a concern watching from an IP cam from a different country.
Temps have been a bit high this week in the UK so humidity has also been a touch high but it seems to be keeping inline with VPD so I'm not concerned.
Can't wait to get home and smell her dankness.
View attachment 1223286View attachment 1223287View attachment 1223288

She really chunked up and faded this last 2 weeks, nice :pass:

Day 72 for mine and she has another 3+ weeks I'm guessing? Should be a nice yielder anyway so worth the wait :d5: She stopped just shy of a metre

IMG_20200813_100648.jpg

Back