SSSC Auto Creeper Communal thread

I'll post some pics up of some dry bud. I didn't manage to get a pic of the plant before death.

It's not much to look at, and tastes like something that might grow in a homeless persons arse crack.

I think I need to run her again, and I will soon.
:laughcry: oh gawd, don't make me ask the question,...!! :chef:
Ribbzz mate, my take is that you're an SSSC freak magnet- :nono: ... I'm that way with Dinafem, this Stawberry Amnesia is the last chance for them with me,... I'll run DinaMex too sometime, buuuut.... As for FastBuds, well, no mystery there :rolleyes1:, but you have had a run of bad pheno' luck to be sure!

In any case mate, good/bad/fugly, your experience is valued here and should be reflected fairly so! :pass:now pass that ass-crack stanking doobie so we can share the pain- :crying:

:laughcry: oh gawd, don't make me ask the question,...!! :chef:
Ribbzz mate, my take is that you're an SSSC freak magnet- :nono: ... I'm that way with Dinafem, this Stawberry Amnesia is the last chance for them with me,... I'll run DinaMex too sometime, buuuut.... As for FastBuds, well, no mystery there :rolleyes1:, but you have had a run of bad pheno' luck to be sure!

In any case mate, good/bad/fugly, your experience is valued here and should be reflected fairly so! :pass:now pass that ass-crack stanking doobie so we can share the pain- :crying:
i ran the auto dinamex once that was a nice strain also the cookies is a cracking smoke off dinafem

i ran the auto dinamex once that was a nice strain also the cookies is a cracking smoke off dinafem
I've got the photo' version of Dmx,... Cookies auto was fine.... other photo's in the past were not, one very anomalous but nice, the other two are 5 months I'll never get back!

Mine still looks shite compared to my tent but much better than she was, back left

IMG_20200720_104351.jpg

:smokeout: mates,...:smoking:

Here's little tent Creeper dry bud.... Solid gummy stuff actually, very frosty :drool:... aroma is still tuning, but now it's an astringent citrus/lightly lemon and something earthy, and a little dash of metallic.
Smoke test is thumbs up too! Surprisingly smooth even this raw still, mild flavor like it's aroma... Potency is very good; day-buzz all the way, a pleasantly trippy, easy going happy high, activity friendly - :thumbsup: ... I can't wait to see what cure brings!
Bigger girl is loading up well, following a similar pattern as the tent-mini, similar aroma profile as well for this stage.... I'd say end of month harvest on her, I'm temped to take her a bit early for a zippy snappy buzz effect - :coffee:

crp3.jpg

crp4.jpg

Last edited:
She's slowly coming back round, have switched her to the Vitalink Bloom feed as it seems to green up the plants nicely on first few doses, as seen on the plant in front of her who started on it 10 days back.

IMG_20200722_100845.jpg
IMG_20200722_100835.jpg

Day #49 end of week 7
Pictures tell a thousand words and these 2 show that the battle girls are loving life! There's not much more to say really? They're all fattening up rather nicely. It's just a shame there's no smell smellavision available yet...
Screenshot_20200723-052845_Pulse.jpg
20200723_052601.jpg

Full plant pics were too large to upload, I'll have to take more later. She looks crappy but stinking sweetly and putting filters under pressure...
Took a small sample, quick fried, still stinky.
Will update on taste and effect later..:pass:
20200724_110019.jpg
20200724_110004.jpg

Back