SSSC Auto Creeper Communal thread

I've got a tail, a small one, but she's on the move, less than 24 hours after putting her on paper
sssc.JPG

Kinda caught me unaware, I was't expecting this speed, I was gonna go to the grow shop today, pick up some new coco/perlite for the autopots, but with this corona shite, shops closing down left right and center, me not being able to drive, and relying on post, or lifts everywhere, she had to go in a 15 liter smart pot, with some, Plagron light mix, Supermix and RootEplosion from BiG.

I've got a tail, a small one, but she's on the move, less than 24 hours after putting her on paper
View attachment 1169734
Kinda caught me unaware, I was't expecting this speed, I was gonna go to the grow shop today, pick up some new coco/perlite for the autopots, but with this corona shite, shops closing down left right and center, me not being able to drive, and relying on post, or lifts everywhere, she had to go in a 15 liter smart pot, with some, Plagron light mix, Supermix and RootEplosion from BiG.

I was in the same boat mate! I'm kinda crossing my fingers, as only had about 7 litres of biobizz lightmix ...1 litre of john innes potting mix, and then had to bulk it up with the compost from my veg trug (currently growing cauliflowers!). All mixed together with startrex and the biobtabs bits!

It's not something i tried ... and to top it off - I just whacked the seed straight in the pot ... no germination station!!

If this doesnt work ... I'll be back to the drawing baord ... looking for soil!! :rofl:

It should work ... ^_^

I was in the same boat mate! I'm kinda crossing my fingers, as only had about 7 litres of biobizz lightmix ...1 litre of john innes potting mix, and then had to bulk it up with the compost from my veg trug (currently growing cauliflowers!). All mixed together with startrex and the biobtabs bits!

It's not something i tried ... and to top it off - I just whacked the seed straight in the pot ... no germination station!!

If this doesnt work ... I'll be back to the drawing baord ... looking for soil!! :rofl:

It should work ... ^_^
I'll say this, your braver than me :peek:

But I bet you'll astonish us all with an untamed tree :growing:

Well by tmoz I will have 2 little sprouts as I can already see they have started coming through the root riots more pics as they appear
20200319_201424.jpg

I would like to introduce to you glenda and brenda my 2 newborn girls I dont know why I named them but here they are I've also put my final seed in a root riot so I'm hoping to be running 3 in autopots also as you can see ones in a solo as that's my normal routine and the other is direct into the pot
20200320_142913.jpg
20200320_142909.jpg

I would like to introduce to you glenda and brenda my 2 newborn girls I dont know why I named them but here they are I've also put my final seed in a root riot so I'm hoping to be running 3 in autopots also as you can see ones in a solo as that's my normal routine and the other is direct into the pot View attachment 1170303View attachment 1170304
They aint mucking around mate

I'll say this, your braver than me :peek:

But I bet you'll astonish us all with an untamed tree :growing:

Hmmm - Maybe TOO brave!! I'll give it until monday! Then may have to go back to the drawing board and wit from some biobizz lightmix to filter it's way through the post! Fingers and toes crossed for this little one though! ^_^

You're up!! :D I'm up too ..... but not looking great!
2 little cotelodeyononeons up .. but looking very weak and a bit burned! (I "wonder" how that could have possibly happened!) .. I'm sticking with it for a day or 2 .... but new (biobiz lighmix) soil on the way and popping one in the germination station for hopefully a friday drop!

I'm always looking for ways to make things easier for myself ... but the lesson is, using unfamiliar soil is not the way!! ^_^

Strike 1 ... 2 to go! ^_^

Back