New Grower Auto cheese and auto mazar

Reaction score
Hey all not my first grow but a first for these seeds I got an auto cheese from canuck and an automazar from Dutch passion.
Growing in ffof under 600w led.

Auto cheese is day3 today and doing great
20181026_164040.jpg

Automazar still hasn't broken soil she is slow but has a fat taproot so I'm hopeful

More updates as they come

Last edited:
Thanks and I tried to change the picture but I can't figure it out for android so for now we get sideways view lol
Edit the picture on your phone so it is upright then upload it.

Sent from my comfy chair. [emoji3][emoji41][emoji848][emoji12]

I can't see a pic.

Sent from my comfy chair. [emoji3][emoji41][emoji848][emoji12]

Hi mate

Do you know what the humidity is in your grow space? If your humidity is over 50% and you have a dome on top you could be drowning the tap root and/or causing it not to seek downward for water as it has all it needs therefore pushing the seeding up and out the soil. Especially if you fear you over watered.

It does look a little wet under the dome, try removing it maybe and just make sure the soil is moil at all times with a mister or similar. That's what I do after the first 24hrs and with good seeds at least and they love it. Very difficult to overwater with a mister or light spray bottle.

Its very easy to overwater potted plants especially when they're just starting out in big pots, theyre not gonna be using much water yet and they still need oxygen to reach the root

Hope that helps and I'll be following your grow to lend a hand where my experience let's me. Its currently my first personal grow in a while but I help a few others out and a horticulture student so I know the basics at least :d5::pighug:

The cheese looks pretty good BTW, if you think you overwater just go easy for a bit and try to give small amounts of water till you know how much she likes

Good luck:bighug:

P. S. If you take a few pics with normal lighting instead of LED we can see the plants a bit better. Phone cameras struggle with the high volume of colour specific light

Thanks for following and any help will be appreciated.
Humidity is pretty steady around 75and temps around 24

Cheese is 6 days old today
20181028_182731.jpg
20181028_182725.jpg

As for automazar I think I drowned the seedling so scrapped it and started to germ another..back on track soon

Back