Currently Smoking
Sour crack
Strain auto berry Ryder

Soil
John inns waste lands 50% perlite 25% vermiculite 25%

Nutrients biobizz grow - bloom - top max - fish mix
Seni bloom cal+mag

Pot 7 litre airpot

Lights/schedule 125w blue CFL for Veg 200w red CFL for flower with 4x 23 red CFL lights will be 24/7

Germinated the seed using the paper towel method the way I do it is put the seed between two wet pieces of paper towel place it between 2 Tupperware lids and place it in my t shirt draw

For veg I have 2 large plastic storage boxes lined with reflective tape stacked on top of each other with the roof cut out of the top one

I have placed a smaller storage box lined with reflective tape on top with a 125w CFL in it with a pc fan keeping the bulb cool

it's a working progress but will have to do until I get a bigger tent or till my paki Ryder has finished I have grown 2 Royal dwarfs from start to finish in it before so I know it works

Once veg finnishes it will be placed in my tent to flower

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg She was planted 2nd of May showed first leafs 5th of May

Thanks for the likes guys and thanks for the rep Spanglish you took my rep cherry lol

Will be nice having a experience grow along for the ride if you think I am doing something wrong or I could be doing something better feel free to point me in the right direction

Looking great so far bro, nice healthy colour and a good size for her age, she is at about that stage now you will be seeing noticeable growth daily very soon as she starts to take off.

Peace and happy growing ;)

@camith no lst for this lady I have tried lst on my paki Ryder and broke a branch so I have decided to not get to involved in this grow less messing less chance of any error
She's recovered now it's made a difference but she has a look only i can love

image.jpeg @Spanglish thanks bro she's loving life at the moment just give her a feed 2ml biobizz grow and 1ml biobizz fish mix she's 18 days old today

I think she has grown a lot although the pics don't do her justice i need to stop being lazy when taking pics and bring her out of the attic and to a room with better light

image.jpeg

Back