Indoor Australia+Equatorial v the world

Silly question...do you make hash from your pure cbd ladies?

Not a silly question at all.... I've done everything with it.

Not much hash anymore though... tried it a few times but the stuff I had in the 20% range that I made it from made the effect too intense if you kept on smoking.

Totally jacked... grinding teeth... hours of intense energy... great for pumping iron at the gym, or jumping a young ladies bones.... but not very recreational long term and of no medicinal value to me...

(I mfg CBD capsules of various ratios for people with various ailments)

But with the hash... we partied... we did major smoke outs at each sitting... and eventually everyone experienced over doing it with CBD and everyone around went back to known mg dosages in capsules for medicinal benifits.

I've been into CBD for true medicinal for a long long time.... long before it became the "flavor of the month" fad of breeders trying to guess ratios of THC and CBD that both need to be fairly precise and measured in mg dosages

Last edited:
I have never tried any cbd strains yet...I have my first 1:1 cbd/thc in now, I'm going to run some pure cbd strains later in the year and have no clue about how to best consume it. Figure tincture would be a good start?
Not a silly question at all.... I've done everything with it.

Not much hash anymore though... tried it a few times but the stuff I had in the 20% range that I made it from made the effect too intense if you kept on smoking.

Totally jacked... grinding teeth... hours of intense energy... great for pumping iron at the gym, or jumping a young ladies bones.... but not very recreational long term and of no medicinal value to me...

(I mfg CBD capsules of various ratios for people with various ailments)

But with the hash... we partied... we did major smoke outs at each sitting... and eventually everyone experienced over doing it with CBD and everyone around went back to known mg dosages in capsules for medicinal benifits.

I've been into CBD for true medicinal for a long long time.... long before it became the "flavor of the month" fad of breeders trying to guess ratios of THC and CBD that both need to be fairly precise and measured in mg dosages

I have never tried any cbd strains yet...I have my first 1:1 cbd/thc in now, I'm going to run some pure cbd strains later in the year and have no clue about how to best consume it. Figure tincture would be a good start?

With 1:1 you can do pretty much anything you want... it's an ok stoner strength... but for good medicinal strengths you might like a 4:1 - 6:1 range...

I like to keep my CBD and my THC separate, and then mix them at the ratios and dosages I want.

Had to get up for a beer anyway, so here is the mutant LSD-25

EzyWatermark190109090931131.png

And here is a Skywalker I stretched the shit out of to see if I could still get her to fill then swell... looks like she may fill ok... but swell I'm not so sure of yet

EzyWatermark190109091758158.png

:pass:

For some reason I want to get a shopping trolley grow going!

Simple! Steal shopping trolley, fill with media, add dope plants! (Mods allowed!)

Most of us have been inappropriate with the humble trolley... It's the Australian way!

f6

Don’t let the housos get wind of it. They know how to handle a trolley.

Back