Indoor Australia+Equatorial v the world

Darned grasshoppers:cuss:there's always something trying to eat my plants! Usually its grasshoppers until they are in full bloom then its catterpillers and grasshoppers:nono:.

I'll take hoppers and caterpillars over mealy bugs any day! At least those mofos are big enough to spot and little in numbers!

Here ya go lads.
gday.gif

DSC_0059.JPG
DSC_0070.JPG

The hopper's don't worry me too much, but the catterpillers can eat a dick! The little fuckers eat your buds from the inside out!:cuss: The first time I had them they destroyed 6 plants just about ready to chop, what they didn't eat they shat all over. :gassy:
I'll take hoppers and caterpillars over mealy bugs any day! At least those mofos are big enough to spot and little in numbers!

For some reason I want to get a shopping trolley grow going!

Simple! Steal shopping trolley, fill with media, add dope plants! (Mods allowed!)

Most of us have been inappropriate with the humble trolley... It's the Australian way!

f6

I don't know about lugging a shopping trolley 300km the wife may get pissed at me bringing it home :rofl::shrug:
For some reason I want to get a shopping trolley grow going!

Simple! Steal shopping trolley, fill with media, add dope plants! (Mods allowed!)

Most of us have been inappropriate with the humble trolley... It's the Australian way!

f6

Back