Indoor Australia+Equatorial v the world

Shit man, they are rookie numbers. I also only started growing this year and have grown a few more than that. I'm obsessed with growing! It drives my wife crazy as well...I don't know what to do with all the weed I've stockpiled...my wife's asked when I'm going to have a break from growing, i told her I would take a months break after i grow a 1pound auto outdoors! You have my vote in the comp, just point me in the direction where i can vote! You're absolutely nailing growing buddy! It's good to see another grower round here who ain't scared of a little hot weather like these other girls!

The LED Battle started polls today! I just learned about polls today! I thought my membership level was too low to view polls previously. Until today, I realized I just need to view on browser or open Web View on Tapatalk! No backsies on my Aussie citizenship, okay? You didint say anything bout being smart! Lol!
LED Grower of the Year 2018 Battle
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...r-of-the-Year-2018-Battle.66940/&share_type=t

The General Battle will start on the 8th i think! So no polls yet.
General Battle & Test Team applicants.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...e-&-Test-Team-applicants..66952/&share_type=t

With Australiasia on my side, muahahaha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shit man, they are rookie numbers.

It's good to see another grower round here who ain't scared of a little hot weather like these other girls!
Fitting as I'm rookier than a rookie!

Im actually scared of the heat too! But the heat don't give a rats ass bout me! So I just learned to fxxk it and grow as best i can. Don't see any other options other than to not grow! Easy choice...lol!

I swear I wanna grow with you guys! Just let me slowly work on my wife. Chances are, it will not be a full gear grow. Will have to scrape by and let a token Aussie in with a token entry! Lol

Votes in, looks like you're in the lead! Now go get your nuts out of your wifes hand bag and grow some herb with us!
Fitting as I'm rookier than a rookie!

Im actually scared of the heat too! But the heat don't give a rats ass bout me! So I just learned to fxxk it and grow as best i can. Don't see any other options other than to not grow! Easy choice...lol!

I swear I wanna grow with you guys! Just let me slowly work on my wife. Chances are, it will not be a full gear grow. Will have to scrape by and let a token Aussie in with a token entry! Lol

Votes in, looks like you're in the lead! Now go get your nuts out of your wifes hand bag and grow some herb with us!

I willingly giftwrapped my nuts and placed them in her bag...lol! Its the right move too. You just gotta trust ya fellow mate on this!

So whats the details of this grow off? Time? Who are we up against? Who are we??? Whats a plugger?

I don't know what to tell you about details...there's none really! If you can grow a plant and ain't a knob jockey you're welcome to join in. I just thought it'd be a bit of fun to grow a plant together with a few peeps who are easy to get along with and we can all have a little bit of fun and maybe learn a little along the way?
I willingly giftwrapped my nuts and placed them in her bag...lol! Its the right move too. You just gotta trust ya fellow mate on this!

So whats the details of this grow off? Time? Who are we up against? Who are we??? Whats a plugger?

I don't know what to tell you about details...there's none really! If you can grow a plant and ain't a knob jockey you're welcome to join in. I just thought it'd be a bit of fun to grow a plant together with a few peeps who are easy to get along with and we can all have a little bit of fun and maybe learn a little along the way?

Ahh...then its a casual hangout thing! Cool beans! I can do a solo cup grow and still be a part!

OR my cherry tomato plants i just transplanted outside! Just beginning to flower!

Yeah man, just a casual bit of fun. I've met some really great people here on AFN and just thought it'd be cool to share growing a plant with them! Bring your tomatoes or solo cup whatever else you want and have some fun!
Ahh...then its a casual hangout thing! Cool beans! I can do a solo cup grow and still be a part!

OR my cherry tomato plants i just transplanted outside! Just beginning to flower!

Back