Indoor Australia+Equatorial v the world

Good luck with it man...this heat takes some taming.:hothot::hothot::deadhorse:
Talk about grey one minute and clear the next, I took this last night.

59a28eb7a7e4f03b28a378aad54be0b4.jpg

We reached 35 before miday and saw rain before 5pm with some lightning shortly after.

I dont know how well my current setup will handle the heat but im hoping for the best.. I wont be airconditioning thats for sure so ill need you all to wish me luck.

My line up is an Amnesia x Hoffman F1 (both strains from Zenseeds) and some sour crack from mephisto (my first mephs ever) but theyre already out of the running due to a slow start compared to the f1.

F1s are at 5 days old pics from 2

dbf435320998a92ee10b3f0b8b2da08a.jpg

Have you told the wife your growing for Australia yet?
Lolz...you guys are whining about temps that I get 365 days a year pretty much! They'll live...is what I gathered thus far...LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you told the wife your growing for Australia yet?

I told her Australia recruited me! Baby steps mate!

Thing is, TODAY is the day my grow space became empty. Remainder two plants are in dark cold room since last night. I have 3 weeks to cure before we leave for holidays. This year alone, I've grown 13-14 plants and I'm a newb ffs! My wife must be breathing a huge sigh of relief! Would be a bad time to tell her now. What happened to my petition? Lol

I could start a plant in Jan 2019. Use a small pot, throw some dirt in, grow on balcony, use a cob as and when necessary, hope it lives and crosses the finish line. It would hopefully be stealth enough to not piss my wife off! Yeah...Im a henpecked dude! Probably will go down in history as the first dude on AFN who needs a petition to grow! Lol

Today is also my first day as a grower who completed TWO battles on AFN - General and LED Battle!

My very first battle in my very first year as a grower of any kinda living thing!

I'm a token Aussie now! You guys better be sparing me some votes or its Aussiexit for me! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Shit man, they are rookie numbers. I also only started growing this year and have grown a few more than that. I'm obsessed with growing! It drives my wife crazy as well...I don't know what to do with all the weed I've stockpiled...my wife's asked when I'm going to have a break from growing, i told her I would take a months break after i grow a 1pound auto outdoors! You have my vote in the comp, just point me in the direction where i can vote! You're absolutely nailing growing buddy! It's good to see another grower round here who ain't scared of a little hot weather like these other girls!
I told her Australia recruited me! Baby steps mate!

Thing is, TODAY is the day my grow space became empty. Remainder two plants are in dark cold room since last night. I have 3 weeks to cure before we leave for holidays. This year alone, I've grown 13-14 plants and I'm a newb ffs! My wife must be breathing a huge sigh of relief! Would be a bad time to tell her now. What happened to my petition? Lol

I could start a plant in Jan 2019. Use a small pot, throw some dirt in, grow on balcony, use a cob as and when necessary, hope it lives and crosses the finish line. It would hopefully be stealth enough to not piss my wife off! Yeah...Im a henpecked dude! Probably will go down in history as the first dude on AFN who needs a petition to grow! Lol

Back