Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love some bubble hash! But the time and effort isn't worth it unless you save a bunch. Then I believe flavors and potency is different. More couch locking. Which is fine at night but to Mich and you feel it next day.
I think pretty soon gonna be making dry ice hashish

I love some bubble hash! But the time and effort isn't worth it unless you save a bunch. Then I believe flavors and potency is different. More couch locking. Which is fine at night but to Mich and you feel it next day.
I’m actually going to be using it in my take on Man O green’s chocolate recipe, except it’ll be in peanut butter cups...in the pb and chocolate.

Yeah. I’m getting more into edibles than smoking anymore, And I’m trying to find a way to avoid the “bong water” aftertaste a lot of them have. I figure a good dark chocolate should do the trick.
I’m also looking into ways to increase potency so it doesn’t take a 6”x6” hunk of fudge or brownies to send me to Mars for the day lol.
“pass”

Haha
I meant :pass:

Yeah. I’m getting more into edibles than smoking anymore, And I’m trying to find a way to avoid the “bong water” aftertaste a lot of them have. I figure a good dark chocolate should do the trick.
I’m also looking into ways to increase potency so it doesn’t take a 6”x6” hunk of fudge or brownies to send me to Mars for the day lol.
“pass”
Hahah, I am not to into edibles.....yet. But when I do try again, instead of flower, I will use a concentrate.
“Pass”
Haha
I meant :pass:
Lol :pass:

Question for bubble hash makers... and @Weed Warrior ...
What % return would I be looking at using flower, shake and trim from a frosty strain? I may pick up a 4 bag set soon.
Very roughly a gram per oz...but I'm often using trashy stuff too. The bags are great for that.

Question for bubble hash makers... and @Weed Warrior ...
What % return would I be looking at using flower, shake and trim from a frosty strain? I may pick up a 4 bag set soon.

Hard to say bud!! The trim is dried? In the future you might want to consider fresh freezing your trim for better returns using bubble bags.

Blue dream'matic cut last night. Think ill let her go a couple more days n couple more flushes and chop chop. This was taken in day [HASHTAG]#101[/HASHTAG] today is day 102.
CM190828-112217006.jpg
CM190828-112034002.jpg
CM190828-112247007.jpg
CM190828-112147003.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back