Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
(sigh) ok, since everybody'z obviously c h i l l e d out, this oughta fit the vibe well enuff...:cool1: ppp

Question for bubble hash makers... and @Weed Warrior ...
What % return would I be looking at using flower, shake and trim from a frosty strain? I may pick up a 4 bag set soon.

Hows my ash look?
0828190709~2.jpg

Howdy peeps :pass:bubble/water hash :coffee2: what a pavlova.a 1 gal 8 bag set once all the bags inside each other ya couldnt swing a cat.4 bags is plenty and 5gal a bonus.
1st run 30g of bud return 1g :coffee2:
Id sooner do dry sift and have no cleaning up after.
Good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

Howdy peeps :pass:bubble/water hash :coffee2: what a pavlova.a 1 gal 8 bag set once all the bags inside each other ya couldnt swing a cat.4 bags is plenty and 5gal a bonus.
1st run 30g of bud return 1g :coffee2:
Id sooner do dry sift and have no cleaning up after.
Good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:
I love some bubble hash! But the time and effort isn't worth it unless you save a bunch. Then I believe flavors and potency is different. More couch locking. Which is fine at night but to Mich and you feel it next day.

I love some bubble hash! But the time and effort isn't worth it unless you save a bunch. Then I believe flavors and potency is different. More couch locking. Which is fine at night but to Mich and you feel it next day.
Too much?
No such thing.
:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back