Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone can help me out n see what ya think bout those trichomes I need to harvest it if they are ready it's the other outdoor dwarf last ones got rot so kinda wanting to catch this one right n harvest before rot gets it

if you get a shit ton of good seed's me want some. :baked:
Looks like I haven't been getting some alerts, and I thought LS was dead so I wandered over to check :crying:

Here are some lovely purple balls to break up the bud pics. He stinks to high heaven and is very vigorous, should make some nice progeny from him.

View attachment 1092210

If you are having bud rot or mold issues I would harvest now. They look great. I sure wouldn't let them go further if you're worried about the conditions.
Well I went ahead and i found 6 other tiny spots that were brownish and hadn't started the hairy looking mold Stuff. But it looked brown dried out looking still moist so it was the beginning of it here she is the soil germed one from start and her roots was a 15 inch tap root that had bunch tiny ones coming off it the other girls was just couple inches then the small ones
IMG_20190818_162601.jpg
IMG_20190818_162550.jpg
IMG_20190818_162615.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back