Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw Candlebox last night in the middle of a farm town, in the street...it was crazy, they played for almost three hours. In the middle of the show he got everyone's attention and said, "Be kind to each other, that's the meaning of all these religions. Just be kind to each other. And if everyone smoked marijuana, imagine what a world this would be. Oh that's right, it's legal here now!" There were local and state cops wandering all over the place and everyone lit up anyway, and they just stood around watching for drunks falling down from the beer tent. It was absolutely surreal. And I didn't get home til 1 a.m. Great show. :coffee2:

Heya @davisgirl are the shortbread seeds photo or auto?
One of my holygrail strains i wanna try is something wedding cake related.
This will be my second time growing photos. Hoping to only veg for 30 days so I can maybe finish in time. :rofl: I was thinking to run the lights 20/4 in veg but not sure if that’s a no-no with photos.

Yeah, really looking forward to the Sweet Bread. Can’t wait to see these girls in 90 days!

Saw Candlebox last night in the middle of a farm town, in the street...it was crazy, they played for almost three hours. In the middle of the show he got everyone's attention and said, "Be kind to each other, that's the meaning of all these religions. Just be kind to each other. And if everyone smoked marijuana, imagine what a world this would be. Oh that's right, it's legal here now!" There were local and state cops wandering all over the place and everyone lit up anyway, and they just stood around watching for drunks falling down from the beer tent. It was absolutely surreal. And I didn't get home til 1 a.m. Great show. :coffee2:
Sounds like a magbical night Al, the show, atmosphere, everything. To the future! :jointman:

My first photos are two hash plants in my house. Everyone told me to veg them 24/0, and then flip to 12/12. I vegged them to about four feet and just put them on the timer two days ago. They said I could go the full way 24/0 but I'm thinking they would keep vegging for far longer, and I need these two finished before snowfall.

right on! :headbang: wish they'd play in my farm town, but alas, the most exciting thing that happenz here is when a cat getz caught in a tree :kitty: ppp

Wow that's awesome I'd loved to have seen that the shows like that are more of a personal type closer feel and everyone's chill and got the same vibe going on makes for an unforgettable experience

Just cut some off the soil germed Royal dwarf they're all at the point of done i think this one is super stanky thought skunk sprayed by my out door girl and she's sticky sticky but starting to get white spots of mildew last one got a little rot but caught early not chancing this one either and her buds are huge and hard hard. The other dwarf was light tall skinny buds
15661477679501184312274.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back