Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
:coffee: gm kidz & have a rockin Caturday! :kitty: ppp

Animated-head-bobbing-cat-with-headphones-3.GIF

and, for thoze of u stuck in the path of dorian, me send :karmacloud: for u all, and yes, a wee bit of dark humor...:smoking: ppp

Cat-swimming-in-bathtub.gif

Today is 105th day for blue Dream'matic and half a dwarf lol. Waiting to use the wife's phone ti check trichs i I left her alone for 2 days and had to check her today for dryness and she was sure enough. So gallon of plain water but looking like she's getting close to being done since tips are all curling and starting to die. No nute problems and no other problems just getting close to chop is all i think.
IMG_20190831_123252.jpg
IMG_20190831_123228.jpg

Quick question has anyone had a weed hangover lol. I swear that's what it feels like lol. Smoked a big ol blue dream'matic joint then 2 big ol dwarf js and whooaaa lmao super stoned but was good hadn't felt that in years. I had a bad toothache and instead of popping a pain pill I said hell no I got better healthier meds and it helped knock it. But woke up and still was stoned and still feel it lol so waiting til I get done working and running and gonna blaze up a blue n chillax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back