Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya Dan, I think like Archie said she's still got another 2 weeks or so left to run :thumbsup:....I'd leave her as long as I could mate and hope the power stays on...stay safe bud:vibes:
Lookin for some help. First grow. I was going to at least try to muddle through this but wondering if I could get some opinions as to how far ready these are. The only reason I'm going this route right now is I'm currently looking down the barrel of a cat 1-or more hurricane and the last one that came through we were out of power for 5 days. No where near what I know a few others on here are looking at and I wish em all good luck. I'm just trying to come up with some contingencies should the same or worse happen again.
These are sativa dom Sour Diesel around 90 days old. Buds are basically the thickness of a thumb or decent cigar. They've been grown in a closet- not outdoors. Outdoor temps here are still high 80s - 90s humidity 70-100. The magic bus can easily get high 90's if no power for ac. There are more pics in my grow journal. https://www.autoflower.org/threads/first-grow-in-40-years.72024/page-14View attachment 1097328 View attachment 1097329 View attachment 1097330

on a desert island no fresh water.fancy a spagbol ?
001 (10).JPG

:pighug:

just dont hang it out to dry :crying: sorry :face:
:paleo: so a blunt is just a cigar then,or a special kind or make of cigar ?

Just the cigar name. In the hood there're $1 a piece. Jamaican start it by putting tobacco in it mixed with the herb. We just took the tobacco out and left the herb. That was back in the day! Theres also one called titan. It very long.

Just the cigar name. In the hood there're $1 a piece. Jamaican start it by putting tobacco in it mixed with the herb. We just took the tobacco out and left the herb. That was back in the day! Theres also one called titan. It very long.
ahh gotcha now :thumbsup: a wrap is just a flavoured thing.and a blunt is the outside bit of a cigar :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back