Live Stoners August 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
just me and walter Harry :coffee:
IMG_2834.JPG

:pighug:

Every stoner ya meet wants to smoke out with Willie Nelson or snoop fk that I wanna smoke a fat ass rocket with Archie :coffee:.....one of those rockets could be the death of me but watta way to go out :shooty:

one of those rockets could be the death of me but watta way to go out :shooty:

hear-hear m8! :cheers: ...annnnnd, to keep up the record spinnin & all for the sake of spirit & message, heeerrrreeee'zz a double-shot! :headbang:

have a rockin Highday kidz & grow it GREEN! :smokeit: ppp

Lookin for some help. First grow. I was going to at least try to muddle through this but wondering if I could get some opinions as to how far ready these are. The only reason I'm going this route right now is I'm currently looking down the barrel of a cat 1-or more hurricane and the last one that came through we were out of power for 5 days. No where near what I know a few others on here are looking at and I wish em all good luck. I'm just trying to come up with some contingencies should the same or worse happen again.
These are sativa dom Sour Diesel around 90 days old. Buds are basically the thickness of a thumb or decent cigar. They've been grown in a closet- not outdoors. Outdoor temps here are still high 80s - 90s humidity 70-100. The magic bus can easily get high 90's if no power for ac. There are more pics in my grow journal. https://www.autoflower.org/threads/first-grow-in-40-years.72024/page-1420190830_0787.png 20190830_0792.png 20190830_0794.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back