Mephisto Genetics Atulip Sprouts Mephisto - Organic - LED

Peeping on everyone and getting a count. 4 x Skylar White, 11 x Walter white, 13 x 24 Carat potted up, with the 2 x SODK and 2 x sour stompers left to finish from the last tent. And one photo period that I just keep topping and bending. Looks like 31 fitting comfortably so far.

IMAG0149.jpg

IMAG0151.jpg

Photoperiod bottom right, might pull her and find a spot in the woods with a little sunlight and toss her in the ground. Was gonna play with a little grafting but I'm planning to use my closet&light for an upcoming grow battle and overflow space, so no room to keep photo periods around.
IMAG0153.jpg

Dropped a seed so only 4 got planted this week, luckily germ rates are high. Still going direct in Coots mix.
IMAG0155.jpg

If I move the seedling tray out and use them individually I can cram them between potted plants, that should open up enough space for 4 more. (And makes better use of wasted light) Then if necessary another 4 pots could be crammed along the tent edge, and may bow it out. So I should get a max of ~40 potted plants and 8-12 seedlings in here. Trying to maintain the 4 a week planting, so there's some overflow room, and an extra light, in the drying tent(closet)

Everything's a nice healthy green now, with the exception of a few Walters looking wrinkly/clawed. Just a couple scraggly ones left from my poor soil before.

Skylar whites, bud everywhere. Makes me wanna supercrop some more plants lol.
IMAG0138.jpg

IMAG0142.jpg

So which ones are the SODK lol

Peeping on everyone and getting a count. 4 x Skylar White, 11 x Walter white, 13 x 24 Carat potted up, with the 2 x SODK and 2 x sour stompers left to finish from the last tent. And one photo period that I just keep topping and bending. Looks like 31 fitting comfortably so far.

View attachment 596260
View attachment 596271

Photoperiod bottom right, might pull her and find a spot in the woods with a little sunlight and toss her in the ground. Was gonna play with a little grafting but I'm planning to use my closet&light for an upcoming grow battle and overflow space, so no room to keep photo periods around.
View attachment 596272

Dropped a seed so only 4 got planted this week, luckily germ rates are high. Still going direct in Coots mix.
View attachment 596273

If I move the seedling tray out and use them individually I can cram them between potted plants, that should open up enough space for 4 more. (And makes better use of wasted light) Then if necessary another 4 pots could be crammed along the tent edge, and may bow it out. So I should get a max of ~40 potted plants and 8-12 seedlings in here. Trying to maintain the 4 a week planting, so there's some overflow room, and an extra light, in the drying tent(closet)

Everything's a nice healthy green now, with the exception of a few Walters looking wrinkly/clawed. Just a couple scraggly ones left from my poor soil before.

Skylar whites, bud everywhere. Makes me wanna supercrop some more plants lol.
View attachment 596262
View attachment 596265

2 x SODK should be harvested in a few days. And the 8 seedlings above are SODK. 2 weeks of Sour Blues to be planted next. Then maybe talk the misses into more seeds. :d
IMAG0157.jpg

IMAG0158.jpg

IMAG0159.jpg

2 x Sour Stomper photos are bad. But they're hard to reach in th very back of the 4'x8'.
IMAG0144.jpg

IMAG0145.jpg

Like Orange Juice and Diesel Fuel. Amazing smells, and the buds are fattening nicely. Had a "squish" when squeezed last week, much tighter buds today. Spotted a few Amber trichs(~5%), and they're looking pretty ripe.

Almost smells lemony too, but that may just be all the citrus. It's orange primary and fuel secondary.

SODK x 2 (day 91) harvested today. 93 days from seed. 5-10% Amber trichromes. Only got one trimmed this morning, will get the other this evening or tomorrow. Both chopped and whole plant drying.
IMAG0200.jpg

IMAG0208.jpg

IMAG0203.jpg

IMAG0204.jpg

Skylar White x 4 (Day 65) looks like I only got 3 of them pictured. I don't need a new camera I just need a new operator. :smoking:
IMAG0179.jpg

Walter White x 11 (Day 54, 47, 40) 2 in coots 2 in BAS blend. Day 47 ones on top of GBD mix(forgot to get a picture of those 4) and the 3 x day 40 ones untopped. All looking much better. Defoliated all the Walters.
IMAG0189.jpg

IMAG0196.jpg

Heavy defol
IMAG0199.jpg

Sour stomper x 2 (day 73) moved to the front of the tent. Boy that's a frosty lady.
IMAG0191.jpg

25% Mephisto sale today. Coupon code "soil2oil25"

New Camera might get pushed back a bit, damn @mephisto and their sales emptying my wallet. :smoking:

IMAG0214.jpg

Last edited:
Back