Mephisto Genetics ArTiSaNaL 2018 Testers (let there be light!)

Mr.CHeeZe

Be Kind.
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
multiple mephisto strains
7 days today..... week one, and off to a banger start.
Fugue State, W.White x Amnesia
Forgotten Cookies, F.State x C.Stomper.(special edition)
Cookie Stomper, Sour Stomper x GSC (forum cut)
Orange Diesel, sodk x orange diesel v3
Strawberry nuggets, 24carat x Sour strawberry kush.

All plants in this run will have there own light, and space, at 3weeks on. So to give them plenty of space. And lots of full spectrum LED lighting. Ranging from 300w panel up to 600w panel. All viparspectra reflector, and enhanced red reflector series. And a Tasty T-22 3000k 90cri led with four vero29se emitters@45% for 56% efficiency. 196 par watts at full blast. (My baby) lol.
Really want to help these ladies reach their full genetic potential. These guys (Mephisto Genetics) really make magic happen. And you really can see the love, and dedication put into these artisanal projects. So really want to throw down this grow.

All ladies are in a GBD super soil ammended potters gold mix. Extra Mycorrhizae and bennies added.
Will be using roots organics dry amendments, elemental, Oregonism, superPhos tea. And primordial solutions Seagreen. As amendments as and if needed. Never done a water only grow. So will have a learning curve somewhat there.
Two gallon pots.
19/5 light cycle.
Vegging under 600w viparspectra with both veg/bloom on for full spectrum. At around 48inches hanging height. Ladies are loving.
Again, all will have their own lights once in bloom, and begin stretch. Will keep it updated as to which plant has particular light.

Please feel free to post or ask whatever. Want this to be an informative, communal thread.
Any questions, or requests about grow please feel free...

Day 7!!!!!
Mephisto Genetics 2018 tester run...
Cookie Stomper
Strawberry Nuggets
Fugue State
Orange Diesel
Forgotten Cookies
Pics in that order. Please keep watching, and feel free to sub up, peace!!
1518017040469.jpg
1518017091992.jpg
1518017140002.jpg
1518017185373.jpg
1518017243195.jpg

7 days today..... week one, and off to a banger start.
Fugue State, W.White x Amnesia
Forgotten Cookies, F.State x C.Stomper.(special edition)
Cookie Stomper, Sour Stomper x GSC (forum cut)
Orange Diesel, sodk x orange diesel v3
Strawberry nuggets, 24carat x Sour strawberry kush.

All plants in this run will have there own light, and space, at 3weeks on. So to give them plenty of space. And lots of full spectrum LED lighting. Ranging from 300w panel up to 600w panel. All viparspectra reflector, and enhanced red reflector series. And a Tasty T-22 3000k 90cri led with four vero29se emitters@45% for 56% efficiency. 196 par watts at full blast. (My baby) lol.
Really want to help these ladies reach their full genetic potential. These guys (Mephisto Genetics) really make magic happen. And you really can see the love, and dedication put into these artisanal projects. So really want to throw down this grow.

All ladies are in a GBD super soil ammended potters gold mix. Extra Mycorrhizae and bennies added.
Will be using roots organics dry amendments, elemental, Oregonism, superPhos tea. And primordial solutions Seagreen. As amendments as and if needed. Never done a water only grow. So will have a learning curve somewhat there.
Two gallon pots.
19/5 light cycle.
Vegging under 600w viparspectra with both veg/bloom on for full spectrum. At around 48inches hanging height. Ladies are loving.
Again, all will have their own lights once in bloom, and begin stretch. Will keep it updated as to which plant has particular light.

Please feel free to post or ask whatever. Want this to be an informative, communal thread.
Any questions, or requests about grow please feel free...

Day 7!!!!!
Mephisto Genetics 2018 tester run...
Cookie Stomper
Strawberry Nuggets
Fugue State
Orange Diesel
Forgotten Cookies
Pics in that order. Please keep watching, and feel free to sub up, peace!!
View attachment 861264 View attachment 861265 View attachment 861268 View attachment 861271 View attachment 861275
Nice one on being chosen to test these awsome strains il be following along for the show [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk

Nice one on being chosen to test these awsome strains il be following along for the show [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk
Glad to have ya along as usual. I've been stupid busy lately, what have you got going T? Surely that telos is rocking something!
And I asked Mitch for the opportunity to test a while back.
And since he was kind enough to give me the chance, i really want to give these gals the works as far as space, and LIGHT lol are concerned. Seriously looks like a ufo landing in room when all are on full BLAST. Led glasses a MUST b4 entering.

Great start, best of luck bro! :d5:
Thanks seabass!
Honestly been lurking your grows a while lol, non creepy way though.
And I've gotta say brother you rock these genetics. Gorgeous end results!!
Keeping me striving towards happier, healthier plants, for those golden flowers.

Off to a good start. Good looking young ones! Good luck.
Another mephisto potters gold guy. My first gbd soil grow, with potters. These mephheads not in midwest don't know the benefits of pg soil.
Will be watching your grow as well brother.
Already know your gonna smash it, as usual!

:shooty: go get 'em @Mr.CHeeZe !! off to a great start this is going to be good !! :pighug: :pop:

:toke:
Gonna be lurking your grow fo sho brother. Finally got life caught up so i can focus on what is important.
Growing! And surfing others grows. Hopefully we ALL absolutely rock these genes for MG!
These guys don't stop!!!!!!!!!
A couple guy's just killing it every drop!
Kinda making the others in af biz have to step up their game.

O
Another mephisto potters gold guy. My first gbd soil grow, with potters. These mephheads not in midwest don't know the benefits of pg soil.
Will be watching your grow as well brother.
Already know your gonna smash it, as usual!
Thanks Mr.CHeeZe. I love the Potters Gold. I haven’t had one issue in 3-4 years of using it.

Back