Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I found out why we haven't been able to find MOB seed. TH Seeds got it somehow and they also trademarked the strain name........... such bullshit! I'm happy for the move towards legalization, I'm throughly disgusted with the move towards commercialization. NOT ONE of these companies gives a shit about their customers needs, only their wallets.....

Well, I found out why we haven't been able to find MOB seed. TH Seeds got it somehow and they also trademarked the strain name........... such bullshit! I'm happy for the move towards legalization, I'm throughly disgusted with the move towards commercialization. NOT ONE of these companies gives a shit about their customers needs, only their wallets.....
I believe I can put my hands on a few MOB cross seeds... Wonderberry

business as usual
remember folks
your $
is your vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back