Status
Not open for further replies.
Comes from europe, had some photos outdoors earlier from Tao and they worked fine just no pix on them sadly. Have the Auto Micron and Auto Blueberry for first time in my current run.
Since i met Mr.Tao in person and we came along pretty good i was given all of his new seeds for try out! So Tao if you ever read this, youre the man- i will pretty much love it since they seem to be pretty good genetics. But no doubt you can check for yourself in my current run.

edit:link in signature
I've been following along! I just don't have much to say about horse manure :shrug:... How old are the blueberry and micron you have going?

That's the big sunset!!! I think I'd dislike 6 weeks of darkness!
:pass:
sunrise/sunset for next week or so are same, lol, why am I laughing? Not totally dark Eye, that's for further North, at he solstice there will be 4-5 hrs of use able outdoor light, like dusk/dawn. A very introspective time of year, doing mostly what's neccessary for survival, then she tops the ridge and hope is born a new

was headed out the door, 12:30 pm, it's not as dark as this, camera couldn't getView attachment 662346 it right, won't be long until Sola disappears for about 6 weeks, the dark time

Stunnig view

I've been following along! I just don't have much to say about horse manure :shrug:... How old are the blueberry and micron you have going?

they got wet on 27.August and by 28. most of them was already in soil. Super quick germination. These little beans are full of life... the micron has a cycle of 2-2,5 months and the blueberry shoul go around 3-4 months (i am to lazy to look it uo right now)

heres a link to the official website http://www.toptaoseeds.com/ he has a natural way of growing and breeding, we talked about that and beneath good genetics this is important to me as i want to find peace in some way. He does offer some interesting Auto strains so my smoke report is coming soon 4 sure!

its page 710 i think that means oil in jibberish
lets stay high
:pighug:

Awwwww......I missed page 710. Guess I'll have to do a couple extra dabs to atone for it.

710's not so much gibberish. Just a "how you look at it" thing..... :baked:

IMG_2332.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back