Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont miss Zambeza seeds interview tomorrow morning,for us its 7:00am

Now I KNOW I will be here for that one lol, that is my morning computer AFN time so I will be here. I tried to ask questions for the BLK interview but it was going to fast for him I think. I was wondering, and I am sure yall do. But do yall kind of give them a crash course on how the tagging and alert system works. Also maybe we could get an actual format to ask questions so that we know they get answered. Like possibly PM you the questions and have you post them in LS or somethin. I just think that sometimes it goes so fast that some questions don't get answered, and I don't ever want to post again in case they did see it and now I am looking like an impatient prick lol. Just some early morning musings lmao

Gary W. was stopped by the police around 2 a.m. and was asked
where he was going at that time of night.

Gary replied, "I'm on my way to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the effects
it has on the human body, as well as smoking and staying out late."

The officer asked, "Really? Who's giving that lecture at this time of night?"
Gary replied, "That would be my wife."

Now I KNOW I will be here for that one lol, that is my morning computer AFN time so I will be here. I tried to ask questions for the BLK interview but it was going to fast for him I think. I was wondering, and I am sure yall do. But do yall kind of give them a crash course on how the tagging and alert system works. Also maybe we could get an actual format to ask questions so that we know they get answered. Like possibly PM you the questions and have you post them in LS or somethin. I just think that sometimes it goes so fast that some questions don't get answered, and I don't ever want to post again in case they did see it and now I am looking like an impatient prick lol. Just some early morning musings lmao
Good questions Derek!! Each interview is a different case,take heavyweight for instance,as i was showing them where to "be" in live stoneres,the stoners thought that was the start of the interview,,some non vendors just have an easier time,and with most being in spain there can be slight language barries..Zambeza registered early,and know where to be,they will also have a few people helping with the interview,it should be a good one cause i emilailed him a list of standard questions to prep him for the show!!

Here are some pictures for everyone @Eyeoftheworld here is the sunrise from this morning, @trailanimal I know it is not up to Festivus standards just yet but I am workin on it lol. The first two are the Double Grapes and the others are the Skywalkers. Oh and one side shot of the DG as well And the group shot [HASHTAG]#showusyourbush[/HASHTAG]
GEDC0284.JPG
GEDC0285.JPG
GEDC0286.JPG
GEDC0287.JPG
GEDC0288.JPG
GEDC0289.JPG
GEDC0290.JPG
GEDC0291.JPG

Here are some pictures for everyone @Eyeoftheworld here is the sunrise from this morning, @trailanimal I know it is not up to Festivus standards just yet but I am workin on it lol. The first two are the Double Grapes and the others are the Skywalkers. Oh and one side shot of the DG as well And the group shot [HASHTAG]#showusyourbush[/HASHTAG] View attachment 662171 View attachment 662172 View attachment 662173 View attachment 662174 View attachment 662175 View attachment 662176 View attachment 662177 View attachment 662178
You're going to have a lot of
pot!! :coffee:

Good questions Derek!! Each interview is a different case,take heavyweight for instance,as i was showing them where to "be" in live stoneres,the stoners thought that was the start of the interview,,some non vendors just have an easier time,and with most being in spain there can be slight language barries..Zambeza registered early,and know where to be,they will also have a few people helping with the interview,it should be a good one cause i emilailed him a list of standard questions to prep him for the show!!

Well I guess what I mean is that because it goes so quick during the interviews are they aware of the quoted responses and tags, so that if they miss a question they know how to go to their alerts and respond. If they are just relying on what they see on the screen at the time that can be misleading lol. Or maybe let all us LS know some kind of rules to posting questions, like don't ask a question until the interviewer has responded to the last question. I just have felt like the last couple of interviews I checked in on were just hard for me to follow along with. Just tryin to make for a smoother end user or casual observer experience, because we all know these Live Stoner Auto Warrior interviews are very unique and special!

Well I guess what I mean is that because it goes so quick during the interviews are they aware of the quoted responses and tags, so that if they miss a question they know how to go to their alerts and respond. If they are just relying on what they see on the screen at the time that can be misleading lol. Or maybe let all us LS know some kind of rules to posting questions, like don't ask a question until the interviewer has responded to the last question. I just have felt like the last couple of interviews I checked in on were just hard for me to follow along with. Just tryin to make for a smoother end user or casual observer experience, because we all know these Live Stoner Auto Warrior interviews are very unique and special!
The rapid fire questions and the musical pauses and banter is what makes the interviews so much fun... Keeps it from being mondaine.. no carbon copies here

The rapid fire questions and the musical pauses and banter is what makes the interviews so much fun... Keeps it from being mondaine.. no carbon copies here

True, I do understand that. I guess I am being to much of a grower lol I really use these to get super acute information pertaining to me and my situation. SO for an overall user experience I guess I have to think about all types of users and not just my perspective. Thank you sir, for the paradigm shift. I will rep slap the heck outta you for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back