Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a picture of my new press ready to be shipped today . The manufacturer has made some changes which I find totaly acceptable and gives a better appearance to the machine . Now I must wait until I can give an appraisal as to it's performance . My intention was to find a piece of equipment to make resin without the use of combusables . We shall see !!:eyebrows:View attachment 662107

Looking real good! I hope you get good yeilds with that! Rosin is the best and it has helped my wife a lot when she has serious pains. I have done a good work with hairstraigteners, most of them are all busted up LOL

Looking real good! I hope you get good yeilds with that! Rosin is the best and it has helped my wife a lot when she has serious pains. I have done a good work with hairstraigteners, most of them are all busted up LOL
Hey Med I hope this works . The sales guy I have had contact with has kept me up to date through the whole process of manufacturing . When I looked at other options this was the best. I want to use it first before I recommend it because the price is so ridiculously low in my opinion that a lot of people will be interested .Naturally it's made in China by a company that specializes in heat transfer presses but I think this may be their first venture into resin presses and I think they may have tried a little harder here especially when I suggested that I was a member of AFN . :biggrin:

Hey Med I hope this works . The sales guy I have had contact with has kept me up to date through the whole process of manufacturing . When I looked at other options this was the best. I want to use it first before I recommend it because the price is so ridiculously low in my opinion that a lot of people will be interested .Naturally it's made in China by a company that specializes in heat transfer presses but I think this may be their first venture into resin presses and I think they may have tried a little harder here especially when I suggested that I was a member of AFN . :biggrin:

How about you make a little review of it? If it price is alright, that one works and they can deliver to my location I actually might be interested on having one. It looks like a pretty nice piece of equipment.

How about you make a little review of it? If it price is alright, that one works and they can deliver to my location I actually might be interested on having one. It looks like a pretty nice piece of equipment.
I'm in Canada and it cost me $ 157.00 USD to have it shipped here . The shipping cost were more than the machine and yes I will be doing a review . I have some year old Friesien Duck that I will be using as a test . If it can get resin from that then I will consider it a success .

I'm in Canada and it cost me $ 157.00 USD to have it shipped here . The shipping cost were more than the machine and yes I will be doing a review . I have some year old Friesien Duck that I will be using as a test . If it can get resin from that then I will consider it a success .
Nice, I'm in Asia so I might be able to get one pretty cheap then!

OUCH that shipping cost is tremendous :yoinks: Well I wish you success with the pressing. Some strains just will not, as you might know. I tried with DP's AutoColoradoCookies, they press really well but once I have the wax on the parchment paper...it stays on the paper man... it took me around 1 week of curing it before it started to behave. :doh:

Last edited:
As nouns the difference between rosin and resin
is that rosin is (organic chemistry) a solid form of resin, obtained from liquid resin by vaporizing its volatile components while resin is a viscous hydrocarbon secretion of many plants, particularly coniferous trees. Who knew . :shrug:

Actually, as far as I have understood it, the term “rosin” originated as a method of making a product used to lubricate violin bows. Basicly the same method is being utilized for extraction of this "sap" from the buds.

Now I am curious how it would sound if you'd use the wrong rosin on the violin bows.. :haha:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back