Status
Not open for further replies.
How would you feel about us donating you 2 strains to grow out on AFN?. It would be cool to see what you can do with our genetics in Alaska?

If you would like pm me and I will sort something out :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.

That is a sign of a great company! Ive yet to grow one but you can be sure that you get my business. Partying with live stoners and still working hard. Thank you @Dinafem-Mark

Just gonna tag @912GreenSkell as I'm sure he will be interested in the announcement on the new CBD strains as a chronic pain sufferer...

As soon as I can release the names, parentage etc I will get one of the admin to work up a banner and I will get all the strain info posted in the Dinafem section. It will not be long now then I can disclose all the info :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark.

That is a sign of a great company! Ive yet to grow one but you can be sure that you get my business. Partying with live stoners and still working hard. Thank you @Dinafem-Mark

I did have a plan coming in to maybe offer a few grower the chance to try out a couple of Dinafem strains so if you would also like to grow out a couple of our strains in return for a documented grow on AFN please pm me and I will work something out :thumbsup: always good to get new growers to try our genetics and you can never have to many Dinafem grows going :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark.

Alrighty then. It's quitin' time for me. I'm about to commute to the house on the road less traveled in a cloud of vapor. :biggrin:

Thank you for being here for the live interview I will be also clocking out soon. Have a save commute home :thumbsup: and hope to see you next time :toke:

All the best

Mark.

How would you feel about us donating you 2 strains to grow out on AFN?. It would be cool to see what you can do with our genetics in Alaska?

If you would like pm me and I will sort something out :thumbsup:

All the best

D-M.
Wow, what a great offer Mark! I hope @trailanimal takes you up on it!

@Dinafem-Mark what length of time to grow do you have on the new photo strain?
I like me a sativa!

The new pure cbd strain or the new 2:1 photoperiod strain? Both are more sativa dominant the pure cbd is 60% sativa 40% indica wherea the other high cbd photoperiod strain is 65% sativa 35% indica :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back