Status
Not open for further replies.
We are doing a lot of testing in our lab via gas-chromatography to find the best/optimal window for harvesting when cbd is at its peak. The testing is still in the early stage and I will update as we progress forward with this knowledge :toke:
You know I have been asking for awhile will you tag me when you update this please?

We are doing a lot of testing in our lab via gas-chromatography to find the best/optimal window for harvesting when cbd is at its peak. The testing is still in the early stage and I will update as we progress forward with this knowledge :toke:
the art and science of it

@Dinafem-Mark wow cheers I had missed it, and I was just telling @StickMan via messenger you had 5 new strains coming soon lol

Much more info here though mate and thanks for that, seems to me Dinafem are ahead of the curve with regard to CBD autos and will do well with these :)

We have put so much time, effort and dedication into these new strains we hope that the public like them as much as we do. We are heavily focused on bringing quality high cbd genetics to market and we are as you say at the for-front of this :thumbsup: It has not been an easy project but we are very close to launch now and are extremely pleased with how all these new strains have turned out. I can not wait to see what the AFN community does with these new strains, it is definitely going to be a very interesting year with some great new strains :pass:

We have put so much time, effort and dedication into these new strains we hope that the public like them as much as we do. We are heavily focused on bringing quality high cbd genetics to market and we are as you say at the for-front of this :thumbsup: It has not been an easy project but we are very close to launch now and are extremely pleased with how all these new strains have turned out. I can not wait to see what the AFN community does with these new strains, it is definitely going to be a very interesting year with some great new strains :pass:
I am anxious to get some of these seeds..

I sure will and I will see if anyone has done any independent testing via other labs to see what info I can find :thumbsup:
I have harvest mine at the first sign of amber and the smoke is clean and powerful that industrial plant smells so good like lemon pledge.

And thank you for doing it! The world will be a better place for it. It's no small thing, you are helping to relieve the suffering of the world in more than a small way.

awesome, I will have a look next time I order. I got it bookmarked. I grew out a freeze berry with LST and got 32 inches, and 114 grams. She was advertised as small, and that nearly maxed out my small space. I think I remember a cabinet grower on here growing critical jack now that I think about it.

The haze auto cbd would work great as @Fragg said his lst,d topped out at 40cm which is just under 16 inches so plenty of room to play with :thumbsup: You will have to keep me posted when you do this grow and I will help all I can + it would be cool to see a micro grow :toke:

All the best

Mark.

And thank you for doing it! The world will be a better place for it. It's no small thing, you are helping to relieve the suffering of the world in more than a small way.

Thank you very much for those kind word. We at Dinafem have always had a very close relationship with the medical cannabis community and with more and more knowledge coming forward for the benefits of cbd and cannabis in general. We will do our part to bring the best feminized medicinal genetics to market for the whole world to use and get some much needed benefit :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back