Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ripped..tell the dog to get a job working in the snow and i bet he changes his mind..i know i would!!!ill ice fish in it all day,tell me to work in it,ill cry like little baby!!:drunks:

I agree a dogsicle. Yeah it is cold it was in the mid 20's last night. It is beautiful but something I would not want to deal with during the winter every year. I am sure in your neck of the woods it gets freezing.

You should try a cold winter here in the UK. when I say cold it averages out at a few above freezing, but we do get frost and snow/sludge.
It's hilarious watching the whole country come to a standstill all because of less than an inch of snow

No thanks. The snow for me was like someone seeing a beach and ocean for the first time. It was cool messed around in it. Now it is time for a bowl and back into my bed with the heated blanket. I have heard the UK gets nasty though.

You should try a cold winter here in the UK. when I say cold it averages out at a few above freezing, but we do get frost and snow/sludge.
It's hilarious watching the whole country come to a standstill all because of less than an inch of snow
nature giving folks a day off

I agree a dogsicle. Yeah it is cold it was in the mid 20's last night. It is beautiful but something I would not want to deal with during the winter every year. I am sure in your neck of the woods it gets freezing.
We get spells of it..not all winter is cold but after a few weeks of below zero ,+ 15 feels hot..it will get in rhe 50s thru winter and cause snow to become black ice..i live in a military town(5 bases here) so no body is a native ..i dont know were they come from that they cant drive in snow,but they cant,trust me!!

We get spells of it..not all winter is cold but after a few weeks of below zero ,+ 15 feels hot..it will get in rhe 50s thru winter and cause snow to become black ice..i live in a military town(5 bases here) so no body is a native ..i dont know were they come from that they cant drive in snow,but they cant,trust me!!

It would make me think twice about going out with all the knuckle heads out there. %0's through winter is not bad at all it is around the 40's and 30's here. During the summer our night temps are in the low 50's great for hearty purple strains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back