Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up to this in the Southern coast of Oregon. This is the first time I have seen snow like this,pretty cool stuff. The dog loved it he didn't want to come in!
Hey ripped..tell the dog to get a job working in the snow and i bet he changes his mind..i know i would!!!ill ice fish in it all day,tell me to work in it,ill cry like little baby!!:drunks:

not current but cool
P1030479.JPG

peetey man, lol whats up buddy!?! aint seen you in a hot few months LOL things all good

Hey Eyes how you doing? I'm all good, been super busy this summer with a pet project. New job too, I'm off all over the country staying away a couple of nights a week..
I started a couple of indoor plants off but life just took over and through neglect I had to sadly let them go to the great compost heap in the sky.
Good news though it made room for more, so I've just started a heinsburg special from our good friends mephisto, this will grow alongside a bit of a secret grow.
New strain from a well known company but they don't want me to broadcast it just yet, pics are ok but no names lol
I did post in my very sparse outdoor journal some links to online album of what I got up to this summer I think you'll find them interesting.
Anyway I'm rambling like an old croaky bullfrog whose had too much, it's good to be back again and I'm happy to see that the good vibes and kinship haven't been lost, I will be here more often or at least I'll try to be
Peace out, smoke time

Last edited:
Hey Eyes how you doing? I'm all good, been super busy this summer with a pet reject. New job too, I'm off all over the country staying away a couple of nights a week..
I started a couple of indoor plants off but life just took over and through neglect I had to sadly let them go to the great compost heap in the sky.
Good news though it made room for more, so I've just started a heinsburg special from our good friends mephisto, this will grow alongside a bit of a secret grow.
New strain from a well known company but they don't want me to broadcast it just yet, pics are ok but no names lol
I did post in my very sparse outdoor journal some links to online album of what I got up to this summer I think you'll find them interesting.
Anyway I'm rambling like an old croaky bullfrog whose had too much, it's good to be back again and I'm happy to see that the good vibes and kinship haven't been lost, I will be here more often or at least I'll try to be
Peace out, smoke time
cheers Peteey, once a live stoner
always a live stoner
and always welcomed!

Go slow and never hit the brakes, anticipate way ahead. If you've ever been on icy roads in Anchorage then you've experience real fear! This more dangerous than facing down a grizz in the alders, lol

We grew up in Seattle, snow would cause havoc, no infrastructure to deal with it, cars wiping out all over. It was fun/funny as a kid.

You should try a cold winter here in the UK. when I say cold it averages out at a few above freezing, but we do get frost and snow/sludge.
It's hilarious watching the whole country come to a standstill all because of less than an inch of snow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back