Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dmrides220 , the cup looks great! The main idea is to have enough surface texture to keep the roots from circling. when that happens, you can get an effect known as girdling, and the plant basically chokes itself to death. :coffee:
Awesome! Thank you for sharing your wisdom.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Morning stoners hope everyone enjoying the new year, bit of dilemma wanting the lowers to fill out what y'all think about harvesting the top colas and lowering lights so they can fill out
4e7037c81df0109840294181acda9a1d.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
Been there, done that, and didn't regret it! [emoji121] [emoji16] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

f490f625d99e0479d479ecf4d04aab27.jpg
pretty even now lowered the lights a few inches if these plump up like the mains I'll be satisfied [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
I just did this to a grape crinkle who's side branches didn't develop as fast as the tops due to overcrowding in my tent and I'm extremely happy I did.

Put a patent on that, the air-pruning solo.
Lol I'm really hoping this helps. I've never grown in a solo cup but I've had plenty of shitty results growing in a regular plastic pot and I told myself I wouldn't do that again.

They reintroduced the Lynx to Colorado in the last couple decades. Still a pretty rare thing to spot, but someone captured a video recently of one that just sauntered across a ski slope...

That's pretty wild. I've seen them before, but never walking through a crowd!
I wonder if it was sick? They're usually more than a little shy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back