Status
Not open for further replies.
New addition to my family
Meet my new girl, a chocolate lab born on 9/28 . We named her Willow. She such a love bug and full of kisses. She's been watching me work on my DIY cob light this morning and learning the word NO real quick. lol
View attachment 680271
She's a beauty . :thumbsup:

I got this flyer/postcard from the growstore yesterday, for an indoor expo in Denver..Looks like some of our vendors will be there!!View attachment 680283View attachment 680284 i wonder if i could find my dream job there...hmmm...extract artist ..

Mail all of our Vendors that you can see on the List and ask if they have any spare tickets for you...:d5:..tell them you'll hand out flyers for them while you are there..

It's cured good but it's still a little rough for me. We'll see what happens with this next one. I've been really happy with all my current plants so maybe this one will be better.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
is it a harsh smoke or just Lung Expanding? for the most part every grow just gets better man!:headbang::pass:

Whats up LS?!?!? i got in my @RemoNutrients and the plants are loving them so far! heres a cpl quick pics!
DSCN5605.JPG
DSCN5604.JPG
DSCN5603.JPG
DSCN5602.JPG
DSCN5601.JPG
DSCN5600.JPG
DSCN5599.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back