Status
Not open for further replies.
New addition to my family
Meet my new girl, a chocolate lab born on 9/28 . We named her Willow. She such a love bug and full of kisses. She's been watching me work on my DIY cob light this morning and learning the word NO real quick. lol
CAM02743[1].jpg

LETS ALL MAKE 2017 A YEAR TO BE PROUD OF, A YEAR OF EVOLVING TO THE NEXT LEVEL OF A LIFE LOVING COMMUNITY! CHANGE OF MIND IS ALWAYS A CHANGE OF ACTION, CHANGE OF ACTION IS THE ONLY CHANGE THERE WILL BE. I FOUND YOU ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTER IN WHAT WE DO. LETS MOVE ON.

AND DONT GET CAUGHT BY POLITICAL HYPES, THEY TRY TO MANIPULATE US, SO WE HAVE TO BE INDEPENDENT!

Gd'day Stoners. Hope all is well with you.
Any other Yanks having access problems? Spent all morning with tech support, most frustrating, still couldn't solve it.

9Bear is that a chunk out of the stem or a shrivel? A great subject for surgery of the old grafting style.

I bet if you can make two fresh ends and join them without breaking the existing sliver, it will heal like a supercrop. A couple vertical release cuts to give some play and the bottom cut to match the diagonal. Hows your microsurgery technique?
:pass:
OOOOO It's the eye sight that would be the handicap.....:toke:

Happy new Year!

The Royal Guard has taken their position in front of Amalienborg Castel. Her Majesty the Queen will speak to the people in 1 min.

I got this flyer/postcard from the growstore yesterday, for an indoor expo in Denver..Looks like some of our vendors will be there!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
i wonder if i could find my dream job there...hmmm...extract artist ..

I don't watch or read the news anymore.
:pass:

When we got burgled down here they took the TV..we didn't bother replacing it..:d5:..haven't really missed it either.
Do watch an odd program on the net though.

New addition to my family
Meet my new girl, a chocolate lab born on 9/28 . We named her Willow. She such a love bug and full of kisses. She's been watching me work on my DIY cob light this morning and learning the word NO real quick. lol
View attachment 680271

Aw..gorgeous...:pighug:

LETS ALL MAKE 2017 A YEAR TO BE PROUD OF, A YEAR OF EVOLVING TO THE NEXT LEVEL OF A LIFE LOVING COMMUNITY! CHANGE OF MIND IS ALWAYS A CHANGE OF ACTION, CHANGE OF ACTION IS THE ONLY CHANGE THERE WILL BE. I FOUND YOU ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTER IN WHAT WE DO. LETS MOVE ON.

AND DONT GET CAUGHT BY POLITICAL HYPES, THEY TRY TO MANIPULATE US, SO WE HAVE TO BE INDEPENDENT!

Lets make 2017 the year of [HASHTAG]#memberpower[/HASHTAG] we Are a Community..time we all started playing our Part. If we want a Bigger..shinier..more Friendly [HASHTAG]#afn[/HASHTAG]..we Build it..Together.
Spread the Love.

Who dont have one of these by the Christmas tree..hes like a Billy Bass,sings Born to be WildView attachment 680272

:crying: Classic @budelee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back