Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, thats it! I only need EU supplier

I didn't realize retail still had borders. I order stuff from China and have gotten it in less than a week. Does the VAT make it more expensive to order internationally? Or is it the same regardless of origin?
:smokeout:

thats an amazing strain there brother, its in my top 2 or 3 FastBuds strains i have grew so far[emoji106]
Mine ended up being a bit harsh for some reason but definitely potent. I've got another one going now at about 50 days so hopefully it will be a little smoother.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I didn't realize retail still had borders. I order stuff from China and have gotten it in less than a week. Does the VAT make it more expensive to order internationally? Or is it the same regardless of origin?
:smokeout:

dpends. had stuff directly from china 0% tax....had stuff from korea around 20% tax. usually from non eu country its 20% tax. The chinese indeed run this game so they just do it like they do. but always better to shop local i guess.

We had a minus 20 freezer at work..when you went in the inside of you nose freezes up and you feel like it is full of Bogeys..:crying:

Well..I Think @Son of Hobbes will be letting everyone know what to expect in 2017 in a New Year mail.
But..
with the Work the [HASHTAG]#autowarriors[/HASHTAG] have been doing with the [HASHTAG]#LiveInterviews[/HASHTAG] and the Work that @Son of Hobbes has been doing with the Vendors we have a whole Raft of new vendors coming on board early 2017.

@briman has been Promoted to Help SoH out with New Vendors..:d5:..and we'll be Looking to Expand the [HASHTAG]#CannaZoneTestTeam[/HASHTAG]...so there will be various ways during 2017 to Win a place on the [HASHTAG]#CannaZoneSeedTestTeam[/HASHTAG] so you can Be one of the Trusted members who's opinion we value.
I'd love to volunteer to help! [emoji121] [emoji4]

Have been thinking about some vendors I use and how cool it would be to try to bring them over! I wouldn't mind volunteering to do cold calls. [emoji6]

@Son of Hobbes (did I get it right?)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

We had a minus 20 freezer at work..when you went in the inside of you nose freezes up and you feel like it is full of Bogeys..:crying:

Well..I Think @Son of Hobbes will be letting everyone know what to expect in 2017 in a New Year mail.
But..
with the Work the [HASHTAG]#autowarriors[/HASHTAG] have been doing with the [HASHTAG]#LiveInterviews[/HASHTAG] and the Work that @Son of Hobbes has been doing with the Vendors we have a whole Raft of new vendors coming on board early 2017.

@briman has been Promoted to Help SoH out with New Vendors..:d5:..and we'll be Looking to Expand the [HASHTAG]#CannaZoneTestTeam[/HASHTAG]...so there will be various ways during 2017 to Win a place on the [HASHTAG]#CannaZoneSeedTestTeam[/HASHTAG] so you can Be one of the Trusted members who's opinion we value.
My nose always be running some in the deep cold, sinuses protecting themselves. "Nasal passage" weather for me be those foggy no visibility drippy and uninspiring to the max kinda days.

I'd love to volunteer to help! [emoji121] [emoji4]

Have been thinking about some vendors I use and how cool it would be to try to bring them over! I wouldn't mind volunteering to do cold calls. [emoji6]

@Son of Hobbes (did I get it right?)

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
go witchy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back