Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Afternoon [HASHTAG]#afnstoners[/HASHTAG] Happy Friday....:friday::friday::friday:

Well if a few of you want to do that..or maybe a Dry January I'm sure @Reb would do you something appropriate...:headbang:
We are talking about stripping all the Old badge out and giving you a whole set of New ones to Win in 2017.

Afternoon @Island Grower :bighug:..you know..I'm sure it was @Son of Hobbes that made his own..maybe he could pop in and say.
Then if you Try it you can do an [HASHTAG]#afn[/HASHTAG] tutorial for us...:coffee:..did you see the CBD Oil stuff Holland & Bartlett do for when you go home...?
I haven't had a chance to price check yet..coz I do find H&B expensive.

@Miss Widow Are you getting one..coz we will have a Test thread going in the New Year if you want to join in and Review yours..:hookah:

:coffee:
My husband is getting one, so in turn I am getting one as well.

[HASHTAG]#AFNLiveStoners[/HASHTAG] ..do me a Favour.....pop through to the Christmas Comps and throw a Vote on please...?

[HASHTAG]#MemberPower[/HASHTAG] Support your fellow members..:d5:..vote for your Top 3

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/coming-soon-mossys-cutest-christmas-pet-competition.56323/unread

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/coming-soon-best-sunrise-sunset-photo.56343/unread

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/show-us-your-fastbuds-bush.56570/
Yes there is this very cute dog that thinks he is a reindeer. Everyone should vote for him.

nasal passage weather!

We had a minus 20 freezer at work..when you went in the inside of you nose freezes up and you feel like it is full of Bogeys..:crying:

Yeah! That's so awesome. [emoji108] [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Well..I Think @Son of Hobbes will be letting everyone know what to expect in 2017 in a New Year mail.
But..
with the Work the [HASHTAG]#autowarriors[/HASHTAG] have been doing with the [HASHTAG]#LiveInterviews[/HASHTAG] and the Work that @Son of Hobbes has been doing with the Vendors we have a whole Raft of new vendors coming on board early 2017.

@briman has been Promoted to Help SoH out with New Vendors..:d5:..and we'll be Looking to Expand the [HASHTAG]#CannaZoneTestTeam[/HASHTAG]...so there will be various ways during 2017 to Win a place on the [HASHTAG]#CannaZoneSeedTestTeam[/HASHTAG] so you can Be one of the Trusted members who's opinion we value.

scenes from the dry room
P1030264.JPG
P1030263 (1).JPG
3 short months ago

I don't need them anymore, just sit for a few hours a day in my basement! [emoji121] [emoji6]

You be surprised how many Stoners do that without realising..they just Know they feel better when they are in their grow room.
Heat and Light affect PH. That is why SAD sufferers get Light Boxes..light is what they are Missing in the winter months.

My husband is getting one, so in turn I am getting one as well.

I'll be doing exactly the same..:d5:..so you are Welcome to join in.

I wanna do a hydro solo cup grow...maybe a comparative grow? @Itisi @tripaholic88

Who's in, hydro peeps?

unfortunetly im in coco witchy, and my tent is pretty full:headbang:
DSCN5595.JPG
DSCN5594.JPG

These are are 1st try at ORGANICS:thumbsup:
Sweet seeds cream mandarine, Mephisto Triangle Kush and White And Bubbly in Roots Organic and Mephisto GBD's Soil Mix:pop:
DSCN5593.JPG

We had a minus 20 freezer at work..when you went in the inside of you nose freezes up and you feel like it is full of Bogeys..:crying:

Well..I Think @Son of Hobbes will be letting everyone know what to expect in 2017 in a New Year mail.
But..
with the Work the [HASHTAG]#autowarriors[/HASHTAG] have been doing with the [HASHTAG]#LiveInterviews[/HASHTAG] and the Work that @Son of Hobbes has been doing with the Vendors we have a whole Raft of new vendors coming on board early 2017.

@briman has been Promoted to Help SoH out with New Vendors..:d5:..and we'll be Looking to Expand the [HASHTAG]#CannaZoneTestTeam[/HASHTAG]...so there will be various ways during 2017 to Win a place on the [HASHTAG]#CannaZoneSeedTestTeam[/HASHTAG] so you can Be one of the Trusted members who's opinion we value.

Nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back