Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya! [emoji112] [emoji2]

Wha? Wha? Wha? What??

f981beb025276f26637520c316db2449.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Awesome! Please tag me in! I was all excited about it, then I read the reviews. It'll be nice to hear first hand from people actually using it, especially someone like @budelee who knows vapes and has standards to compare to! [emoji121] [emoji4] [emoji108]

[HASHTAG]#LiveReviewsbyHumans[/HASHTAG] there will be a lot more in 2017..done by the people you Know and Trust...:headbang:

Can I hate you anymore?? [emoji13] [emoji121] I HATE that video! It makes me feel like I need to find a rich, pothead, husband. NOW! [emoji16] [emoji28] [emoji23]

It just looks awesome, sounds awesome, and is probably ([emoji121] you know it's coming) TOTAL AWESOMENESS to use!

I don't wanna die without trying one, life just wouldn't be full. [emoji52] [emoji53] [emoji22]

On the other hand, it's cheaper to fly to England for an afternoon and try yours than it would be to actually buy one! [emoji121] [emoji28] [emoji23] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Actually, the vapexhale evo, in front of the sublimator in the video, also does oil and weed. There you go, you can hate me more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back