Status
Not open for further replies.
How's the weather this am?
the wind has notched down some, snow still coming, temp rising to 12, headed for the 20's, good size drifts formed overnight, pics later when light, pic from yestermorn
P1030725.JPG

Good Afternoon [HASHTAG]#afnstoners[/HASHTAG] Happy Friday....:friday::friday::friday:

Well if a few of you want to do that..or maybe a Dry January I'm sure @Reb would do you something appropriate...:headbang:
We are talking about stripping all the Old badge out and giving you a whole set of New ones to Win in 2017.

Afternoon @Island Grower :bighug:..you know..I'm sure it was @Son of Hobbes that made his own..maybe he could pop in and say.
Then if you Try it you can do an [HASHTAG]#afn[/HASHTAG] tutorial for us...:coffee:..did you see the CBD Oil stuff Holland & Bartlett do for when you go home...?
I haven't had a chance to price check yet..coz I do find H&B expensive.

@Miss Widow Are you getting one..coz we will have a Test thread going in the New Year if you want to join in and Review yours..:hookah:

:coffee:
Awesome! Please tag me in! I was all excited about it, then I read the reviews. It'll be nice to hear first hand from people actually using it, especially someone like @budelee who knows vapes and has standards to compare to! [emoji121] [emoji4] [emoji108]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I can't wait to see some of them grow out. I'm doing mine in a solo cup and after seeing how little soil one of those cups actually hold I have my doubts about being able to pull it off lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I wanna do a hydro solo cup grow...maybe a comparative grow? @Itisi @tripaholic88

Who's in, hydro peeps?

Heres a link to THC online magazine.. http://www.thcmag.com/ each issue covers canna law news from other states and around the world..has a med section and a cooking section..this month they interviewed Tommy Chong...
Nice! [emoji106] [emoji4]

with some good fungi in the soil and a drip watering system, i can actually imagine this working out .. GL [emoji106]
I'm going to have to look into the drip system as I don't know anything about it but I bet I could probably make something easy enough.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Real nice here, brother. @31f and looks like maybe some photons in store for today:)

I love nice photos.. i live in middle of crowed city.. keep em comming.

the wind has notched down some, snow still coming, temp rising to 12, headed for the 20's, good size drifts formed overnight, pics later when light, pic from
p1030725-jpg.679876
yesterday morn

I would love a good blizzard... here the weather is just meeh :point: 5c and 100 % humity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back