Status
Not open for further replies.
For the people asking about growing in a solo cup I done a quick (very quick) search and found this picture on here. Note: it is not my plant

0ced023de7b59c0a1614dd408f403d9e.jpg

I only managed 13g if I recall correctly on my last one. However it was 12/12 from seed only way I could do it without setting up another tent which would be silly for a single solo cup experiment

Sent from my Cadillac on 22's using Tapatalk

BTW can I set up the comp or does it have to be an admin? I understand admins will have to deal with the prize due to safety but I'm willing to supply the seeds for the prize. I know some mods are creeping around here somewhere

For the people asking about growing in a solo cup I done a quick (very quick) search and found this picture on here. Note: it is not my plant

0ced023de7b59c0a1614dd408f403d9e.jpg

I only managed 13g if I recall correctly on my last one. However it was 12/12 from seed only way I could do it without setting up another tent which would be silly for a single solo cup experiment

13g from a solo cup! Awesome! :d5: Did you have to use drip irrigation?

13g from a solo cup! Awesome! :d5: Did you have to use drip irrigation?
It would have been much easier but I had to drag my big ass in there between 1-3 times a day during flower to self water. I knocked it over a few times so it wasn't very convenient

BTW can I set up the comp or does it have to be an admin? I understand admins will have to deal with the prize due to safety but I'm willing to supply the seeds for the prize. I know some mods are creeping around here somewhere

Seed giveaways are strictly site administered, bhomb.
I've kicked this upstairs to see what can be worked out :thumbsup:

:smoking::smoking::smoking:good afternoon stoners hope everone is enjoyong the day.... 50 degrees here today crazy and to think i was going to buy a small heater for the winter haha what winter :crying::crying::crying:

:funny: 37f here, 30 mph winds, spitting snow and ice :smoking:
You must be melting!!

Contest or not I will be trying to keep an orange crack alive in a solo cup. My confidence level is low but it sounds like fun.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back