Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Tuesday, Stoners!! :bighug:What a great family weekend! :biggrin:

If you guys are seeing anything VISUALLY different on the main page, we ran into a bug issue with our sidebar content not allowing users to click on it. It has something to do with the code being outdated that we were using (it was fine up until some recent browser upgrades which apparently made the way that old code was used obsolete/non functioning.) So Northern Grower spent a chunk of last night (you know, Christmas Eve,) working on implementing the fix for it. There may some STYLE changes (ie, appearance,) but I don't think there should be much beyond that (if there is, just report it in your post so we can take a look.) I'm not able to recreate the Xenforo image I saw in a screenshot, but I just changed every style the site offers and wonder if some of you aren't using the correct "Style" for the forum. I prefer AFN Green myself. You can even use the Pot Pro's style (and it will show the Pot Pro's banner on AFN lol!) But it should still ALL work. If it doesn't, please report and we'll work on fixing it!

Hope that help explains everyone! Murray Christmas!

Bill-Murray-Christmas.jpg

Thanks for posting this, SoH. At some point during the weekend, I smoked some righteous grass and must have changed the style. Back to Green, and all is perfect. :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back