Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I was using the paper towel method to germ a heisenburg special for the breaking bad marathon and woke up this morning to realize the seed wasn't even in the paper towel just laying next to it. Lmao I need to stop smoking so much

Sent from my Cadillac on 22's using Tapatalk
lol and cheers!

It was my first grow and was truly amazing to watch fill out. I chopped her pretty early to "60 days" as I really needed some smoke.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
the waiting on the smoke thing, I like to snip under buds first, keep the plant growing, I watch as buds disappear daily up the branches, ending up with filled out fatties on the top, and not much else, lol

the waiting on the smoke thing, I like to snip under buds first, keep the plant growing, I watch as buds disappear daily up the branches, ending up with filled out fatties on the top, and not much else, lol
Yeah now I know better but I didn't at the time, I just saw big fat buds and wanted to smoke them lol. I've learned so much in the last 4 months thanks to all the helpful people on AFN. I'm not in a hurry to harvest now because I have more than enough to get me through.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back