Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey fellow stoners! I hope everyone had a kick ass Xmas! I know I did! :biggrin:

I have a question maybe some of you could help me out with, I'm finally getting ready to start my journal.. :thumbsup::woohoo1:
and I'm going with a Dinafem strain.. Should I post my journal in the dinafem thread or indoor growing? Didn't know if it mattered or not?

Thanks in advanced!
Both imho :cooldance:

Hey fellow stoners! I hope everyone had a kick ass Xmas! I know I did! :biggrin:

I have a question maybe some of you could help me out with, I'm finally getting ready to start my journal.. :thumbsup::woohoo1:
and I'm going with a Dinafem strain.. Should I post my journal in the dinafem thread or indoor growing? Didn't know if it mattered or not?

Thanks in advanced!
greetings Burr_nit, doesn't matter to me, lol, which thread will give your grow the most exposure?

Thanks in advanced!
Just kidding! You can use either one, or both if you wish. Be sure to review the strain/grow when you are done so others can see what you think of growing/smoking it and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back